Rise of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Naruto RPG, based few years after the creation of the villages.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Get Started
Kyoukan,Sasori [Akatsuki Member](WIP) Startg Welcome to Rise of Shinobi, the site where Legends are born. If you're looking to register on Rise of Shinobi, or you already did, please go through these links to better understand our systems. If you still need help, feel free to make a topic on the Feedback board or you can private message a staff member.

Spotlight
Kyoukan,Sasori [Akatsuki Member](WIP) Spotlight

Kyoukan,Sasori [Akatsuki Member](WIP) Motmi Kyoukan,Sasori [Akatsuki Member](WIP) Cotm

Latest topics
» Russianbare Mother Naturists Avi
Kyoukan,Sasori [Akatsuki Member](WIP) EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 11:12 am by Guest

» Mallu Aunty Clips In 3gp Hq
Kyoukan,Sasori [Akatsuki Member](WIP) EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 10:17 pm by Guest

» The Return Of Roger Dalton Older4me
Kyoukan,Sasori [Akatsuki Member](WIP) EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 3:21 pm by Guest

» Monamour Full Movie Free Download
Kyoukan,Sasori [Akatsuki Member](WIP) EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 2:01 pm by Guest

» ImTOO MP4 Video Converter 5.1.26.1127
Kyoukan,Sasori [Akatsuki Member](WIP) EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 12:54 pm by Guest

Kyoukan,Sasori [Akatsuki Member](WIP) EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 2:15 am by Guest

Kyoukan,Sasori [Akatsuki Member](WIP) EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 2:14 am by Guest

» Mobile Phone Unlocking 2008
Kyoukan,Sasori [Akatsuki Member](WIP) EmptyFri May 30, 2014 12:15 pm by Guest

» Hamster Free Zip Archiver 1.1.0.7
Kyoukan,Sasori [Akatsuki Member](WIP) EmptyFri May 30, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

Top posters
Kaien Shiba
Kyoukan,Sasori [Akatsuki Member](WIP) Vote_lcapKyoukan,Sasori [Akatsuki Member](WIP) Voting_barKyoukan,Sasori [Akatsuki Member](WIP) Vote_rcap 
Ian
Kyoukan,Sasori [Akatsuki Member](WIP) Vote_lcapKyoukan,Sasori [Akatsuki Member](WIP) Voting_barKyoukan,Sasori [Akatsuki Member](WIP) Vote_rcap 
kidbushido
.Queen Amy.
Miku.
Claire Farron
Elendril
Mazilo Zealm
Kira
Hakudoshi
Affiliates

Kyoukan,Sasori [Akatsuki Member](WIP) Nraffi10
Kyoukan,Sasori [Akatsuki Member](WIP) Affili2

Our Button:
Contact one of the Administrators if you would like to affiliate. Please make sure that your forum has at least 50 members before requesting.

Kyoukan,Sasori [Akatsuki Member](WIP)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sasori

Sasori

Kyoukan,Sasori [Akatsuki Member](WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Kyoukan,Sasori [Akatsuki Member](WIP)   Kyoukan,Sasori [Akatsuki Member](WIP) EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 6:47 pm

Kyoukan,Sasori [Akatsuki Member](WIP) 67901362

Name: Kyoukan, Sasori
Nickname/Alias: Shadow Demon (Refered to himself as this once he became a Missing-Nin)
Looks: Sasori is 6'2 and weighs 185. He has black eyes and hair. He has some musical built. Has a scar by the side of his right eye. His hair is spiky and the bangs are long and to the sides. Sasori has a pale skin tone. On his upper left arm his a tattoo of a snake.

Sasori has a white long sleeve shirt. He has a blue wrap around his waist and a darker blue pants. A purple rope belt with his Otogakure head band attached to it with a slash through it. Black padded sandals on his feet. Has his sword in its sheath attached to his belt, which is behind him with the hilt sticking by his right hand. When traveling he wares his black robe with red clouds to show he is a member of Akatsuki.

With Robe
Spoiler:

With out Robe
Spoiler:

Personality: Sasori believes that the weak are meant to be whipped out. He is usually calm but has a short temper if you know how to get him angry. He hates his dead family with a passion and is known to attack any one who mentions them. When he has to much Saki, he acts goofy then gets hot headed. Sasori has no feelings towards others, and only thinks about himself.

Likes & Dislikes:
"LikesThe sight of blood, Pissing people off, causing trouble, playing chess, Saki, and being free.

"Dislikes"Authority, The Fire Country, his dead family, the mention of his dead family, water, and people who are weak.

Catch Phrase: "I take honor in killing those weaker then me"

Kyoukan,Sasori [Akatsuki Member](WIP) 65051875

N/A

Kyoukan,Sasori [Akatsuki Member](WIP) 65744254

Village Rank: Jounin Missin-Nin
Skill Rank: S

Kyoukan,Sasori [Akatsuki Member](WIP) 33985926

Skill Specialty:
Main:Ninjutsu
Sub:Kenjutsu
Sub:Summoning

Elemental Affinity:
Main: Raiton
Sub: Katon

Special Characteristics:
Chakra Control: Sasori had learned to control his chakra usage. In battle Sasori, uses less chakra to perform any jutsu. With his training he learned to store and easily have control over his chakra.

Summoning: Sasori has found and signed the snake summoning contract. With this contract he has gained the loyalty of the snakes that he summons.

Tracking: Sasori has taken the time to become an excellent tracker. With his training he has gained tracking skills that equal to a fox or dog.

Liar: Sasori is a smooth talker and in most cases people cant tell when he is lying.

Flaws/Weaknesses:
Saki Addiction: Sasori is addicted to Saki. When he has to much he gets sloppy and looses focus. Sasori can go with out drinking Saki, but do to his addiction after three days he has to have a drink.

Anger Issues: Sasori has a short temper. When enraged he will foolishly attack the person who made him angry. Another down side to this is that Sasori will not pay attention to his surroundings and only see the person who angered him.

Bad Manners: Sasori has no respect for any thing or any one. This gets him into a lot of trouble.

To Confident in His Ability's: Sasori is over confident in his own ability's. Because of this Sasori some times over does it in battle and runs low on chakra and stamina.

Kyoukan,Sasori [Akatsuki Member](WIP) 34400367

Name: Shikyo Karite
Appearance: 40 inch blade made of steal. Black sheath and handle. When the katana is in the sheath the sword and sheath look like a long rectangle.
Special Abilities: Nothing other then is some times used in jutsu.
Origin: Given to him by his sensei after he became a chuunin.

Kyoukan,Sasori [Akatsuki Member](WIP) 13990549

Katon Jutsu
Spoiler:

Raiton Jutsu
Spoiler:

Summons
Spoiler:

Other Jutsu

Kyoukan,Sasori [Akatsuki Member](WIP) 99863195

History:
Spoiler:

RP Sample:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sasori

Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Kyoukan,Sasori [Akatsuki Member](WIP)   Kyoukan,Sasori [Akatsuki Member](WIP) EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 12:56 pm

*Completion Bump
Back to top Go down
Corleone

Corleone

PostSubject: Re: Kyoukan,Sasori [Akatsuki Member](WIP)   Kyoukan,Sasori [Akatsuki Member](WIP) EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 1:13 pm

Missing Nin and Akatsuki are both closed.
Back to top Go down
Sasori

Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Kyoukan,Sasori [Akatsuki Member](WIP)   Kyoukan,Sasori [Akatsuki Member](WIP) EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 4:42 am

Well I think that is both unfair and a bunch of B.S. Last time I checked the leader of it left or what ever and there were only two members of Akatsuki. When on this site you allow one leader and three members for a total of four people so when the hell did two=four? I came to this site thinking "I can become a Akatsuki member if I do hard work in my app" and I did and now your basically telling me that I cant be some thing I want to be and I have to re do my app and become a low rank genin. And another thing this site should allow nine members of Akatsuki and one leader so people have the chance to become a Akatsuki member. So maybe you guys should re think this hole thing and maybe you need to get some brains and learn to count, and allow me to continue as a Akatsuki because I can bring good RP skills to this site.
Back to top Go down
Ian
Hokage
Hokage
Ian

PostSubject: Re: Kyoukan,Sasori [Akatsuki Member](WIP)   Kyoukan,Sasori [Akatsuki Member](WIP) EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 4:52 am

No the leader didn't leave, he's here. Akatsuki is closed
Back to top Go down
http://riseofshinobi.forumotion.com
Sasori

Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Kyoukan,Sasori [Akatsuki Member](WIP)   Kyoukan,Sasori [Akatsuki Member](WIP) EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 6:53 am

Well the other day I did not see him on either the member list page or the Akatsuki group page my mistake. To be fair I think this site should have more openings for the Akatsuki it is not fair to just have barley a handful of people.
Back to top Go down
Elendril

PostSubject: Re: Kyoukan,Sasori [Akatsuki Member](WIP)   Kyoukan,Sasori [Akatsuki Member](WIP) EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 7:25 am

We are doing this cause we want people to gain thing's in rp and not have a whole bunch or high rank character's to start the site off. Since it would be better if you gained your power vi training and achieving it in stead of just making a high rank character off the bat
Back to top Go down
Sasori

Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Kyoukan,Sasori [Akatsuki Member](WIP)   Kyoukan,Sasori [Akatsuki Member](WIP) EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 7:30 am

OK that makes seance and I will do all that that. I will fix every thing later but would still like to be an Akutsuki member in the future if that would be fine.
Back to top Go down
Sasori

Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Kyoukan,Sasori [Akatsuki Member](WIP)   Kyoukan,Sasori [Akatsuki Member](WIP) EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 5:42 pm

*Edited
*Completion Bump
Back to top Go down
Ian
Hokage
Hokage
Ian

PostSubject: Re: Kyoukan,Sasori [Akatsuki Member](WIP)   Kyoukan,Sasori [Akatsuki Member](WIP) EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 7:05 am

Quote :
Sharingan: Sasori has gained the first tomoe.

This is a NO NO, you need to unlock Sharingan IC.

Also, your flaws are actually personality aspects! You need to add real flaws! Things related to battle!
Back to top Go down
http://riseofshinobi.forumotion.com
Elendril

PostSubject: Re: Kyoukan,Sasori [Akatsuki Member](WIP)   Kyoukan,Sasori [Akatsuki Member](WIP) EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 7:49 am

Genin can not have there own summoning contract. And the snake contract is already taken. So if u want it u will have to sign the contract IC by the owner of the contract
Back to top Go down
Sasori

Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Kyoukan,Sasori [Akatsuki Member](WIP)   Kyoukan,Sasori [Akatsuki Member](WIP) EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 8:48 am

OK I will fix the things that to be fix. And a quick question who does have the snake contract so that I can get it IC?
Back to top Go down
Sasori

Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Kyoukan,Sasori [Akatsuki Member](WIP)   Kyoukan,Sasori [Akatsuki Member](WIP) EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:50 am

*Edited
*Completed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kyoukan,Sasori [Akatsuki Member](WIP)   Kyoukan,Sasori [Akatsuki Member](WIP) Empty

Back to top Go down

Kyoukan,Sasori [Akatsuki Member](WIP)
Page 1 of 1