Rise of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Naruto RPG, based few years after the creation of the villages.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Get Started
Roaming Konoha Startg Welcome to Rise of Shinobi, the site where Legends are born. If you're looking to register on Rise of Shinobi, or you already did, please go through these links to better understand our systems. If you still need help, feel free to make a topic on the Feedback board or you can private message a staff member.

Spotlight
Roaming Konoha Spotlight

Roaming Konoha Motmi Roaming Konoha Cotm

Latest topics
» Russianbare Mother Naturists Avi
Roaming Konoha EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 11:12 am by Guest

» Mallu Aunty Clips In 3gp Hq
Roaming Konoha EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 10:17 pm by Guest

» The Return Of Roger Dalton Older4me
Roaming Konoha EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 3:21 pm by Guest

» Monamour Full Movie Free Download
Roaming Konoha EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 2:01 pm by Guest

» ImTOO MP4 Video Converter 5.1.26.1127
Roaming Konoha EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 12:54 pm by Guest

Roaming Konoha EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 2:15 am by Guest

Roaming Konoha EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 2:14 am by Guest

» Mobile Phone Unlocking 2008
Roaming Konoha EmptyFri May 30, 2014 12:15 pm by Guest

» Hamster Free Zip Archiver 1.1.0.7
Roaming Konoha EmptyFri May 30, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

Top posters
Kaien Shiba
Roaming Konoha Vote_lcapRoaming Konoha Voting_barRoaming Konoha Vote_rcap 
Ian
kidbushido
.Queen Amy.
Miku.
Claire Farron
Elendril
Mazilo Zealm
Kira
Hakudoshi
Affiliates

Roaming Konoha Nraffi10
Roaming Konoha Affili2

Our Button:
Contact one of the Administrators if you would like to affiliate. Please make sure that your forum has at least 50 members before requesting.

Roaming Konoha

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shihoin Yoruichi

Roaming Konoha Empty
PostSubject: Roaming Konoha   Roaming Konoha EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 9:33 am

At the Akatsuki meeting, Rainen and Cut said that they were heading for Konohagakure to cause trouble. Yoruichi was not here to do the same. The last time she was here was when she met Cut and 'joined' this organization of his. It has been a few years, and it seems like the village had stepped up it's security upon entering the place. That was no matter though, Ms. Shihoin was fast enough to get past such simple guards with little effort. It was almost night fall when she arrived, and found the place rather peaceful at night. Seeing this, she wondered why those men wanted to disturb such peace? Their hearts might have been in the right place trying to find peace, but it seems as if their definition of peace it slightly obscured from the res of the world's...
Upon entering the village, she began to hear someone playing the violin. It was nice to know that the finer arts of music were still around in these times. Yoruichi went off to find the person playing the instrument. By what she had been hearing, it sounded like someone decently advanced for they knew how to play very skillfully. Her image of this man or woman was proven very incorrect once she arrived at the source of the music. It was a young Genin. She smiled ever so slightly under her disguise knowing that music was still alive in the younger generation. Yourichi figured she'd have a word or two with the boy, he seemed like a nice kid.
"You play very beautifully..." she said simply.
He was on the outskirts of the village sitting on a lone bench. She had appeared about ten feet behind the bench before she spoke. Worst case secnario, the kid gets scared thinking he's under attack and tries to get the village's attention. Hopefully he was not some hot head looking for every and any excuse to prove himself. But whatever the case may be, she did not come to cause any sort of trouble...
Back to top Go down
Hakudoshi

Roaming Konoha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roaming Konoha   Roaming Konoha EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 10:18 am

It was another quiet night in Konoha. Kojiro had moved to his secret spot. In this spot, Kojiro would practice his violin. He had been playing for a while, teaching himself. It was a way of calming himself down. The world always found a way to get on Kojiro's nerve, to push him way behind his comfort zone and drive him into a state of anger. The somber notes that echoed off the violin into his surroundings, the serine tone that brought the natural life, birds insects and the like towards him. Kojiro was standing on a bench, though not where someone would regularly sit, but where they would lean back against. With his eyes closed, Kojiro's hand expertly wielded the bow back and forth.

He reached the last line of his memorized song, as a voice pierced through the song. Not opening his eyes, Kojiro sighed annoyed as his song would now stay interrupted and now unfinished. Turning around on one foot, Kojiro would face where the voice came from, opening his eyes mid-turn. His crimson eyes seemingly glowed a dull red in the night, as he stared at the dark-skinned woman. She did not seem like a shinobi from Konoha, though Kojiro looked intently for a leaf ninja headband. Her dress was interesting, and gave Kojiro the assumption that she was very "open" when it came to people.

Nonetheless, this woman had interrupted his song.

"Excuse me, but you've interrupted my song with that voice of yours."
Back to top Go down
Shihoin Yoruichi

Roaming Konoha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roaming Konoha   Roaming Konoha EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 10:49 am

"My deepest apologies. I could not help but be drawn to your music. Though, I can say I did expect one more aged than yourself..." She replied softly. She wondered if he was complimenting her voice, but voted against it considering they only just met. Yoruichi took a few steps closer to the boy. He could tell that he was looking intently at her outfit, maybe to find some form of allegiance to a village. She tipped her hat further down so that he could not see her face with the closing distance. She put her hands in her sleeves at her mid section, this was mostly to hide her Akatsuki ring giving that was the only thing that gave any idea as to who she was with at the moment.
"I hope you do not mind me asking. But what is a young boy like you doing out? Though it seems like a nice, calm village I would imagine you would be with your family?"
Yoruichi took notice of his eyes, they were an interesting red color. She had heard of a clan and it's impressive Kekkei Genkai that used their eyes, the Sharingan if she was not mistaken. She had always wanted to test her speed against someone who used these eyes. Though it did not seem like this boy was a probable candidate for that sort of situation.
Back to top Go down
Neon

Roaming Konoha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roaming Konoha   Roaming Konoha EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:48 am

'Tch, Tch' A sudden sound resonated throughout the area the Uchiha boy and the dark-skinned female stood talking in the middle of the area. A blur of speed flooded through the treetops and the sound repeated with each movement; A heavy ticking sound of two metallic objects slamming against one-another. A branch creeked as it bent down and another, more sudden and far closer rush of air sounded out through the area, blowing leeved up into the air and causing them to dance slowly around the two before fluttering down to the green with a new presence following them. A rather tall and statuesqe teenage a few years older than the Uchiha himself stood prone before him, his hands grasping tightly onto a pair of trench knives which glistened slowly upon the blade, each being brought into place as a pair of deep green eyes glared upon the female.

"Nii-san. Is she giving you trouble?" The eldest Uchiha boy spoke as he slowly shifted himself to a point between the two people, head down adn body capable of rushing forwards to attack if need be. His body was leant slightly, a shadow falling upon it and causing his face, hidden already under a hood to become quite impossible for one to see from her position. "Look..we don't want any trouble; Now I don't know who you are, but we're just trying to make a living in peace.." the tall boy growled under his breath, the growl sounding oddly familiar to that of an actual fox; Albeit a huge, humanoid fox.

Note: I apologise for the fail and short post, bit cut on time. be free for about an hour in about half an hour. Sorry again..
Back to top Go down
Hakudoshi

Roaming Konoha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roaming Konoha   Roaming Konoha EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 1:49 pm

Kojiro's somber crimson eyes stayed on the woman as she spoke. She seemed to be purposefully keeping herself hidden though Kojiro could not come to a conclusion as to why. She only confirmed his assumption by hiding what ever skin she might have had showing by crossing her arms and tilting her hat down. Kojiro let her questions hang in the air between them before answering wondering why she was asking so many questions. Maybe she was a wanderer searching for a village to stay in? Or maybe a missing shinobi from a nearby village.

Before Kojiro could speak, impart the words he wished to leave on this woman, but there was another interruption. The rather....un-graceful appearance of his "brother" Masashi had stopped him. He flicked a quick glance at his brother as he spoke to him. It seemed to him as a rhetorical question, for Masashi had moved on to speaking to the woman. It sounded sincere, Masashi's words but Kojiro could hear the threat behind it. Honestly, Kojiro did not know what to do with this "brother" of his.

"What is a tall woman like you doing out? Though the night seems young, don't you have a family, a village to go home to?"

Kojiro did not answer her question, but went to ask her questions of his own.
Back to top Go down
Shihoin Yoruichi

Roaming Konoha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roaming Konoha   Roaming Konoha EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 6:27 pm

Yoruichi looked at the young boy who had just arrived. He was going on about how they want to be in peace. She must have missed the sign where she had given off any form of a threat. It was no matter for the boy was also rather interesting to her. He was growling and it sounded shockingly familiar to that of a fox. She had a thought about it... But it was nothing. She turned to the boy who had just arrived.
"I assure you I am not hear to cause anyone any harm, though if you do try.. I cannot make any other promises..." She said. But she couldn't imagine them actually trying to cause trouble with her, they seemed like intelligent young men who knew their strengths and where they stopped. Yoruichi then turned back to the boy who had been play music.
"I do like to travel, and yes young man the night is still young. You should enjoy with your youth while you can." she said seeming as if she was smiling under her scarf. She did however purposely avoid answering the last question. She was not yet entirely comfortable with talking about her past, especially parts that involved her family or village. They were sour moments in her history she did not like recalling any more often she then could.
Back to top Go down
Neon

Roaming Konoha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roaming Konoha   Roaming Konoha EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 5:13 am

A sound of metal cutting through thin air resounded throughout the entire area, the tallest boy slowly sliding his fingers from his weapons and pulling them back down onto the guard created especially for them on his left hip. "Hm.." he mumled to himself before he pulled his right hand over his left fist, bowing his head and upper body whilst keeping is legs and lower back straight; A perfect bow of sorts. "I apologise, Ma'am. Strange beings have been seen around here..my rothers are all I have; I will not allow them to come to harm..but sometimes I do seem to take a less than lax approach to it.." he spoke under his own reath and slowly nodded his head, bringing it upwards. He slid his hand down, removing a small headphone-like item from his jacket and allowing it to drop onto his brothers lap.

"If anything goes wrong.." he spoke simply before instantly ending his own sentance; He would know what to do if the time were to come. He slowly stepped back, still not fully trusting the mysterious female who seemed to edure an aura he sensed; It wasn't evil like some he had seem..he just didn't trust her yet. He hopped up into a tree and after but a few seconds he was gone, disappearing to train no doubt.

[Exit. Sorry, gotta train~]
Back to top Go down
.Queen Amy.

.Queen Amy.

Roaming Konoha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roaming Konoha   Roaming Konoha EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 5:35 am

Kohaku had been on one of her usual star-gazing walks around the villages. She often started walking as soon as night fell so she could survey the whole sky before returning to the house and sleeping so she could be fully rested for the next day. The night was beautiful as ever; coated with sparkling stars and an almost full moon. She did not require a torch or anything to guide her way for the moon did this job for her. And she was pretty accomplished at finding her way in the dark, so it wouldn't matter even if the moon was hidden behind a cloud tonight. As she neared the end of her walk, she was drawn to the sound of voices near the village entrance. She tilted her head to the side, ran her fingers through her dark brown hair as part of a small habit she had picked up, and headed towards the voices. She walked slowly and quietly as not to attract any attention just yet. She would announce herself when ready; if at all.

She spotted a beautiful woman and a boy stood near the entrance. No violence was going on from what she could see. Their voices were too soft and calm for that. After contemplating whether or nor she should join them, she stepped out of the shadows caused by trees around her and walked almost gingerly towards the pair. Tonight she was wearing a pair of cropped demin jeans and a skin-tight orange tank top with chunky straps. On her feet were her usual lime green sneakers that she wore when not on duty or training. She had nothing about her person, and thus she was deeply hoping no violence would break out. She would be completely defenseless if this happened.

Upon closer inspection, the woman did not seem to be from Konoha. Never the less, she was not causing a threat, and thus Kohaku would treat her as a friend. She smiled warmly at both the boy and the woman upon her arrival. "I couldn't help but hear voices while I was on my walk." She started, walking closer until she was stood closer to both of them. "My name is Kohaku... pleased to meet both of you." She went on in her usual friendly manner. The boy was one she recognised from the Uchiha clan, but she could not remember his name. He probably went to the Academy with her and everything yet she could not remember. She rarely did remember names from back then if she had not been close friends with people. "What brings you out here this late at night?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Hakudoshi

Roaming Konoha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roaming Konoha   Roaming Konoha EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 11:11 am

..What the Fuck.... Was all Kojiro could think of at the moment. This was supposed to be his secret place. Someplace he used to practice his music....so why the hell was this random lady, his brother, and now this genin girl named Kohaku showing up?! How did they even find the place? Kojiro made a mental note to seriously put some more thought into finding another place to practice.

Kohaku had not only spoke, but also introduced herself as well as her name to the mysterious lady. Kojiro honestly thought and wondered if he was the only shinobi in Konoha that had any sense. The lady has said that he should enjoy the night...maybe he should

"I'd love to enjoy the night, but you interrupted my song, and your useless conversation has attracted unwanted attention to my place of practice. Now how exactly do you plan on making it up to me mystery lady."
Back to top Go down
Neon

Roaming Konoha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roaming Konoha   Roaming Konoha EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:00 pm

"Weeeee~~" Chimed a solid, masculine voice as it wizzed through the trees, past the clearing the two females and his rother stood in and just a little further, before a deafening 'CLUNK' like two large pieces of wood slamming together resonated throughout. "OW! Sunnavabitch!" Masashi grunted to himself as he slowly stood up and pushed down on his head, trying to figure out if he had any large, garish bumps which thankly he did not. He smiled handsomely as he slowly stood up, chuckling gently and lightly rubbing the back of his head in a slightly comic 'Oh crap did people just see me do that' kind of fashion. He turned fully and walked further through the bushes and out to where his brother sat; His eyes peered from under his hood, which seemed to stay fixed up and covering his face in shadow as always, glancing between the two females and his own adoptive brother.

"My own brother..and he doesn't even try..and he gets two of the most gorgeous of the fire country?" The teen tutted lightly as he reached a hand up into his hood, obviously itching the back of his head in frustration. "I try and try; And you always beat me, Koji-nii.." he chuckled gently to himself, under his breath ut with enough effort to allow them all to hear him. He then did something even Koji would of only seen a half dozen times in their combined lives together; He pulled his hands up and slowly removed his hood, showing his actual face beneath. He was good-looking, very much so, sort of like the opposite of Kojiro; While Koji was pale and petite-looking with soft pink-ish hair [I think?], Masashi was talling, masculine and 'strapping' with dark skin and black hair with small whiskers on his cheeks and deep green eyes; Both very handsome in their own unique ways.

"I don't know who you do it.." He grunted as he slowly made his way over to Haku, grasped him over the shoulder and around the chest, his chin on his forehead and his eyes comiclylooking down at his siblings. "So not fair! I try all the time and I never get so much as a 'Hi!' cus of..y'know that. And you just sit there looking all cute and you get girls by the bucketload. - And they're insanely pretty! It's not fair Koji! NOT FAIR!" the grumbled as he flailed his arms to his sides.
Back to top Go down
.Queen Amy.

.Queen Amy.

Roaming Konoha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roaming Konoha   Roaming Konoha EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 12:20 am

Kohaku shifted her feet a little awkwardly after hearing what the boy said. He just wanted to be alone, and she had come walking straight in. Dumb point of the day goes toooooo her, quite obviously. "I'm sorry for intruding... I just heard voices and wondered what was going on." She chewed the inside of her lip and turned round to leave. Just before she could start walking away, however, she heard a loud thunk. Instinctively, she looked round at where the noise came from and stopped still to see what had caused such a hard impact. She was surprised to see a boy walk out of the shadows of a tree, and cringed a little as she realised how hard he must have hit said tree to make such a noise. But he looked completely fine.

The guy was rather good looking in a way that Kohaku would never have imagined or guessed. Dark hair and green eyes were an odd combination, but they worked on this person. She was surprised when he stated something about his brother (she guessed it was the other boy who wanted to be alone since he was the only other male here) getting two gorgeous females, and her amber eyes visably widened. Although Kohaku didn't lack self-confidence, she would never say that she looked gorgeous, decent perhaps, but not something as strong as that. She had been stunned into silence, and in her intrigue she decided to stay and turned her body round fully, stepping forward a little more into the clearing. Her curiosity was only increased ten-fold when the boy complained about it not being fair that his brother could 'lure' girls to him, and he said something about girls not even saying hi to him. That was strange... why wouldn't they?

She almost felt colour rise to her cheeks when the loud boy stated she and the other woman was insanely pretty. The other woman, yes, she could agree with. But her? No way. Even so, she kept these thoughts under wraps for she felt a bit silly to say them out loud. "Not even say hi to you? I don't know what kind of girls you hang around with or have seen around the village, but they're obviously the wrong ones." She finally spoke up, looking at the darker haired boy out of the two, also the taller one. She was smiling now, all her usual confidence back with her as she stepped forward a little more so the moonlight would illuminate her a bit better. "I'm Kohaku Hagami; nice to meet you." She nodded her head a little. "I kind of heard your brother talking to this lady and was curious as to what was going on. I didn't realise that he wanted to be alone." She said apologetically, looking now at the smaller and more slight-looking one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Roaming Konoha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roaming Konoha   Roaming Konoha Empty

Back to top Go down

Roaming Konoha
Page 1 of 1