Rise of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Naruto RPG, based few years after the creation of the villages.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Get Started
Ogichi Haruki Startg Welcome to Rise of Shinobi, the site where Legends are born. If you're looking to register on Rise of Shinobi, or you already did, please go through these links to better understand our systems. If you still need help, feel free to make a topic on the Feedback board or you can private message a staff member.

Spotlight
Ogichi Haruki Spotlight

Ogichi Haruki Motmi Ogichi Haruki Cotm

Latest topics
» Russianbare Mother Naturists Avi
Ogichi Haruki EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 11:12 am by Guest

» Mallu Aunty Clips In 3gp Hq
Ogichi Haruki EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 10:17 pm by Guest

» The Return Of Roger Dalton Older4me
Ogichi Haruki EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 3:21 pm by Guest

» Monamour Full Movie Free Download
Ogichi Haruki EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 2:01 pm by Guest

» ImTOO MP4 Video Converter 5.1.26.1127
Ogichi Haruki EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 12:54 pm by Guest

Ogichi Haruki EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 2:15 am by Guest

Ogichi Haruki EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 2:14 am by Guest

» Mobile Phone Unlocking 2008
Ogichi Haruki EmptyFri May 30, 2014 12:15 pm by Guest

» Hamster Free Zip Archiver 1.1.0.7
Ogichi Haruki EmptyFri May 30, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

Top posters
Kaien Shiba
Ogichi Haruki Vote_lcapOgichi Haruki Voting_barOgichi Haruki Vote_rcap 
Ian
kidbushido
.Queen Amy.
Miku.
Claire Farron
Elendril
Mazilo Zealm
Kira
Hakudoshi
Affiliates

Ogichi Haruki Nraffi10
Ogichi Haruki Affili2

Our Button:
Contact one of the Administrators if you would like to affiliate. Please make sure that your forum has at least 50 members before requesting.

Ogichi Haruki

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Killer_Bee

Killer_Bee

Ogichi Haruki Empty
PostSubject: Ogichi Haruki   Ogichi Haruki EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 8:37 am

Ogichi Haruki 67901362

Name: Ogichi Haruki
Nickname/Alias: The Choosen One
Looks: Ogichi Haruki Char_7328

Personality: As most sensors Ogichi doesn't talk at all. Only when it comes to comrades he opens his mouth or having a conversation with someone else. Like other Haruki Ogichi can sense movement and chakra.

While sensing he doesn't talk at all to anything. Ogichi has a twisted mind. In his labortory he doesn't talk and lowers his chakra. Ogichi has a knob into his brain in a lab accident. When Ogichi gets his black blood control himself, his mood changes. A wide smile goes acroos his face and he becomes more wild.
Likes & Dislikes:
Likes&Dislikes:
Catch Phrase: Its rather die or live, you choose.

Ogichi Haruki 65051875

Clan Name: Haruki
Kekkei Genkai: The Haruki blood line potential is there sensory skills. All Haruki are able to sense the chakra and movement of there oppenets in battle. The Haruki clan can also breathe in water. there gils are above there wasit where they can spring threw the ocean easily. Haruki's also can sense thought by touching other shinobi's skin. Haruki clan also has fast chakra reserves, when using a jutsu they can gain chakra back fast. Haruki's also have the abblity of fast head to head combat. They might look weak but there strengh level is very high. Haruki's are able to move very fast.
Clan Symbol: Ogichi Haruki Soul_Eater_Logo
Clan Jutsu:
Name: Demon Sword Telpath
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Black Blood
Description: By wielding the demon sword, That Haruki can tellpath it back into his hands if he dropps it. It works like this; If the enemy tries to grab or catch the sword it will comback into the wielders hand. It can tellpath from any long distance. The Haruki can also make the sword floati n the air and attack the oppenet at any angle. This is a tellpathing jutsu anyway.

Name: Victor Spikes
Description: If the Haruki bleeds out balck blood then the black blood can turn into spikes from the ground of shooting out of ones body. If the user is covered in blood then spikes can start launching at the oppenent. The spikes can be opened anywhere as long as the place has blood on it.

Name: Victor Shield
Description: Once the haruki is bleeding black blood, he/she is able to make a Force Field that repels attacks and does damage back.

Name: Scream residents
Type:Ninjutsu
Element: Ninjutsu
Description: Scream residents is one the Demon Blades mouth open and starts to scream out a screech that paralizies the oppenet. It sends a vabration that sends everything in its path backwards. The victim can not hear anything and can not open his/her eyes to see anything. If he does open his eyes then the vibration would force the eyes closed. The jutsu lasts for about 6 posts.

Clan History: -

Ogichi Haruki 65744254

Village Rank: Jounin
Skill Rank: A

Ogichi Haruki 33985926

Skill Specialty: Ninjutsu and Kenjutsu
Main: Ninjutsu
Sub: Kenjutsu

Elemental Affinity: Lightning
Main: Lightning
Sub: -
Special Characteristics:

1)As amoung all Haruki, the choosen one(Ogichi) has a gaint chakra reserves. Haruki's chakra reserves grow real fast and real soon.
2) Ogichi also has the abbility to use kenjutsu by wielding his sword
Flaws/Weaknesses:
Flaws- Once Ogichi enters his black blood blood transformation he is carless and could attack anything with no regard.

Weakness- If Ogichi stays in his form for a long time enough, the black blood will take over his body and he'll be lost forever

Ogichi Haruki 34400367

Name: Demon Sword
Appearance:Ogichi Haruki 6d7e746719aea9da75b9f5ad53332834.image.150x150
Special Abilities: The demon sword blesses its wielder with black blood and the abbilites of useing black blood. They can also do scream residents while holding this form. The sword it's self can talk. He has a slight personality. he is very rude at most times and sevral times he may call the wielder " master ". The blade is irrogant and letas the choosen one have its power. Once one Haruki is choosen a curse goes upon that Haruki and the sword implants black blood. Again the sword thinks hes all tough and always fights to the end. The mouth can appea when the Haruki is about to use Sound Residents. The sword gives the Kenjutsu specialty over it's own power.
Origin: The Demon Sword was picked amoung the top Haruki and Ogichi was picked out of all of them.
Spoiler:

Ogichi Haruki 13990549

Clan Jutsu:

Lightning Jutsu:

Basic Jutsu:

Black Blood- Ogichi's black blood form is changed when black blood steps into his blood line. It doesn't do anything but make a wide smile across his face. But if he stays in this form to long then he will be controlled and live in darkness.

Ogichi Haruki 99863195
History:

RP Sample:

That night Death told Tousha about the witches that had came to eat peoples soul. Tousha had to go to Soul Realmes and defeat the witches. Tousha and Death had arrived at Soul Realmes. The witches were already starting there rampage. Tousha grabbing his sword used flash step to move at high speed. Tousha rushed infront of a witch. " Don't take it personally" Tousha said slahing her. After a handful of witches killed, Tousha found himself fighting the last witch. " So boy, you manged to defeat my sisters? " The witch said. My name is Hayui ". " I'm very strong... and My name is Tousha" Tousha said smirking. The witch drew out a wand. The wand transformed into a blade. " Now then, shall we? " The witch said. Hayui flash steped too Tousha, clanging there blades togther. " Don't understimate me! I know the move flash step!" Hayui said. Tousha was backed out, after getting sweeped from her blade Tousha got up. " How the hell do you know that jutsu? " Tousha said. " before i was a Soul Realmes, But now I am more powerful" Hayui said. Hayui picked Tousha off the ground. " Your a good little brat, but play time is over " Hayui said. Hayui brought her sword into the air. " Die..." She said as she sweeped down the blade, on Tousha's soulder. Tousha flew back and landed on his knees. " Damnit...Why..Why...Can't I defeat her?" Tousha said. Tousha put his hand over his face. " It looks like I'll be needing this" Tousha said. Tousha fused all his cchakra into a mask. Still having some chakra left Tousha stood up. " What? You should be dead!" Hayui said. " Its been fun playing with you! But the real show begins!" Tousha said. Tousha vanished in mid-air and repeared. Tousha this time was behind Hayui. " What the- " hayui said. Before Hayui could react , Tousha had slashed her. " Damnit... You are better then I thought. Since you defeated me I'll tell you a secret " Hayui said disspearing. All the witches you've killed, has been telported to earth in the Valley of End ". " What?! What are you planning?" Tousha said. " I'll tell you the next time we fight " Hayui said. Tousha".

Tousha told his father the crises that would happen on earth. Death and Tousha returned to the human world. Tousha saw that the witches were close to the village. " Tousha fly in there path. " I can't take them all in a slash! GEATSUGA TENSOU!" Tousha yelled as the mask had broken, and the black geatusga Tensou was fired. " The limit was gone already.." Tousha said. As the smoke cleared, there was some kind of force field protecting the witches. " Damnit!" Tousha said. Tousha ran over to the force field. " Zanjutsu Slash!" Tousha said. But it was no effect, and Tousha was flipped backwards. " damnit what can I do?" Tousha said thinking. Then two guns had droped out of Tousha's pockets. Thats it! Tousha grabbed the guns and slid at the bottem of the force field still moving. Tousha then focused his chakrai nto his gun. The gun changed into a dessert eagle. ' Lets finsh this shit!" Tousha said. Tousha put his sword in it's case. " MEGA PUNNEL!" Tousha said firing a blast, that had destroyed the force field. " That atta do it!" Tousha said smikring. Tousha turned around. Just then tehre was laughter. As the smoke cleared, the witches was not harmed!!! Tousha turned around to 1000's of witches. Tousha looked up at them from a tree. " no.. It can't be!" Tousha said. Tousha was atually scared for once. 1000 vs 1? Tousha was no coward, but if the witches had sucked his soul at once tehre was no thinking of what they could do. Just then 100's of leaf shinobi came out of the shadows. All of them carried kunais. " Wha-" Tousha said.

Tousha them tuned. There were so many of them. Tousha then turned to the witches. " How you like that fucking sluts!" Tousha yelled at them. Just then Hayui came from the shadows and swooped Tousha. " We have a a fight to finsh " Hayui said. " I was just thinking about that " Tousha said shotting her broom. As they fell Tousha shot carelessly at Hayui. After crashing on the round, Tousha began to reload his guns. After the reload, Tousha looked around. There was no site of her.. Hayui jumped from the shadows once again and kicked Tousha. Just then, she grabbed her sword and shoved it in Tousha's shoulder. " damnit!" Tousha said as he fell back. Tousha garbbed out his sword. The sword was in shikai form. Tousha then said the words, " You haven't seen nothing yet ". Suddenly, 200 copies of Tousha had appeared. Tousha had trown the sword out of his soulder. Tousha then looked at his oppenet. " Hayui, I can't afford anymore injuries. Sorry.." Tousha said as a huge cut had gone up Hayuis body. Blood splatterd all over Tousha's cut. Tousha put his guns back in their case and stuffed his sword in its holder. Now to return to leaf damnit " Tousha said.

Last edited by Killer_Bee on Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaien Shiba

Kaien Shiba

Ogichi Haruki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ogichi Haruki   Ogichi Haruki EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 12:21 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Kaien Shiba

Kaien Shiba

Ogichi Haruki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ogichi Haruki   Ogichi Haruki EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 12:28 pm

Un-apporved till you fix the skills specs and elements
Back to top Go down
Kaien Shiba

Kaien Shiba

Ogichi Haruki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ogichi Haruki   Ogichi Haruki EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 12:32 pm

Re-Approved
Back to top Go down
Elendril

Ogichi Haruki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ogichi Haruki   Ogichi Haruki EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 1:16 am

Name: Scream residents
Type:Ninjutsu
Element: Ninjutsu
Description: Scream residents is one the Demon Blades mouth open and starts to scream out a screech that paralizies the oppenet. It sends a vabration that sends everything in its path backwards. The victim can not hear anything and can not open his/her eyes to see anything. If he does open his eyes then the vibration would force the eyes closed. The jutsu lasts for about 6 posts. removed by request
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ogichi Haruki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ogichi Haruki   Ogichi Haruki Empty

Back to top Go down

Ogichi Haruki
Page 1 of 1