Rise of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Naruto RPG, based few years after the creation of the villages.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Get Started
The Apex Predator: Sagano "Saga" Edou Seishin Startg Welcome to Rise of Shinobi, the site where Legends are born. If you're looking to register on Rise of Shinobi, or you already did, please go through these links to better understand our systems. If you still need help, feel free to make a topic on the Feedback board or you can private message a staff member.

Spotlight
The Apex Predator: Sagano "Saga" Edou Seishin Spotlight

The Apex Predator: Sagano "Saga" Edou Seishin Motmi The Apex Predator: Sagano "Saga" Edou Seishin Cotm

Latest topics
» Russianbare Mother Naturists Avi
The Apex Predator: Sagano "Saga" Edou Seishin EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 11:12 am by Guest

» Mallu Aunty Clips In 3gp Hq
The Apex Predator: Sagano "Saga" Edou Seishin EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 10:17 pm by Guest

» The Return Of Roger Dalton Older4me
The Apex Predator: Sagano "Saga" Edou Seishin EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 3:21 pm by Guest

» Monamour Full Movie Free Download
The Apex Predator: Sagano "Saga" Edou Seishin EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 2:01 pm by Guest

» ImTOO MP4 Video Converter 5.1.26.1127
The Apex Predator: Sagano "Saga" Edou Seishin EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 12:54 pm by Guest

The Apex Predator: Sagano "Saga" Edou Seishin EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 2:15 am by Guest

The Apex Predator: Sagano "Saga" Edou Seishin EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 2:14 am by Guest

» Mobile Phone Unlocking 2008
The Apex Predator: Sagano "Saga" Edou Seishin EmptyFri May 30, 2014 12:15 pm by Guest

» Hamster Free Zip Archiver 1.1.0.7
The Apex Predator: Sagano "Saga" Edou Seishin EmptyFri May 30, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

Top posters
Kaien Shiba
The Apex Predator: Sagano "Saga" Edou Seishin Vote_lcapThe Apex Predator: Sagano "Saga" Edou Seishin Voting_barThe Apex Predator: Sagano "Saga" Edou Seishin Vote_rcap 
Ian
The Apex Predator: Sagano "Saga" Edou Seishin Vote_lcapThe Apex Predator: Sagano "Saga" Edou Seishin Voting_barThe Apex Predator: Sagano "Saga" Edou Seishin Vote_rcap 
kidbushido
.Queen Amy.
Miku.
Claire Farron
Elendril
Mazilo Zealm
Kira
Hakudoshi
Affiliates

The Apex Predator: Sagano "Saga" Edou Seishin Nraffi10
The Apex Predator: Sagano "Saga" Edou Seishin Affili2

Our Button:
Contact one of the Administrators if you would like to affiliate. Please make sure that your forum has at least 50 members before requesting.

The Apex Predator: Sagano "Saga" Edou Seishin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Seishin

Seishin

The Apex Predator: Sagano "Saga" Edou Seishin Empty
PostSubject: The Apex Predator: Sagano "Saga" Edou Seishin   The Apex Predator: Sagano "Saga" Edou Seishin EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 4:16 am

The Apex Predator: Sagano "Saga" Edou Seishin 67901362

Name: Sagano Seishin
Nickname/Alias: The Apex Predator, Saga
Looks:

[Head]

Appearance makes everything when first meeting someone. To Saga, his appearance in just like his family's name. He is like a river. Wild, yet tame. Constricted, yet free. His teal hair is like looking into the water itself. Many say it makes him look like a cold-hearted boy, but to those that know him he is far from that. This kindness he has is in his eyes. They shine like jewels and look endless like a clear ocean. Showing you everything they have to offer. However his pale skin shows the harshness of the weather in Kiri. Their bodies always wrapped up, they hardly have the chance to get much sun. Even wearing a large metal plate on his head seemed kinda foolish, but theirs were given a thicker clothe for the colder temperatures.

His face is gentle, just like his soul. He tries hard to wear a smile on his face, but he still has a tendency to not people in the eyes. Fearing that they are judging him.

[Upper Body]

Dressing warm is something that is essential in the Snow country. While many wear large fur outfits when traveling around the village and such. A shinobi cannot be restricted that much. Saga for one wears a large thick muffler. it's lining embedded with wool from black sheep. The muffler makes it easy for him to move, while not restricting his arm and leg movement too much. It also can cover his face from cold winds. It also has a attachment that can support a hood. Giving him something to cover his head if need be. It was given to him from his mother, she had collected the materials herself, and made it for him as a graduation present, along with a small charm.

Well despite being in know all the time, there are many occasions in which one doesn't need to worry about their warmth, such as when in their home, or in another country. Wearing a muffler as he does, makes this transition easy. Saga's normal outfit is but a few select pieces of clothing. While not much of anything in the sense of fashion. It helps him ward off some of the cold. He wears a simple white tank top. Nothing special about it, over this is another shirt. Living in the cold makes you learn, that more clothes are better then none when you get caught in the cold. This shirt is a light blue tone. Over all of that he wears a thick jacket. He tends to keep it open, but it can be zippered shut to protect his chest from the cold. The most notable thing about the jacket it the different sleeve lengths. While studying in the academy he learned that surprise tactics often make or break a battle situation. As such he made up his own little trick. He made one of his sleeves shorter, and made secure the other was longer then his arm, to hide his hand. This would bring his opponents attention to his right hand, while he drew a hidden weapon or tool from the bottom of his jacket. Yes beneath his jacket he has a few hidden pockets. mainly to hold extra kunai or shuriken.They are set up to be easy to open and use. However one with sharp eye could spot them easily if his jacket is open.

[Lower Body]

His legs are the mos important thing to cover. As such he wears a pair of long johns, to keep his body heat in. Atop this he wears a simple navy blue pair of slacks, tightened down at the cuffs by wrap. He wears a few things around his waist. These include the standard tool pouch. It hold a few kunai and shuriken an other essential tools for a shinobi to use in battle. Next to this he has a small water skin. Made from a thick oxen hide, it holds water in tight, while making sure it doesn't freeze even in the coldest weather. Saga being a water user has to have something like this around to make sure he has water to support his techniques. On his hips he has an extra pouch for kunai and shuriken. While many may see him as over weighted, he feels just right with how much he carries. Like many Kiri nin, they can't wear the standard open toed ninja sandals. Being that having exposure like that will with out a doubt freeze his toes into chucks of fleshy ice. As such their ninja sandals are closed toe, while also having a thin layer of fur to keep thier feet warm.

Hair: Black
Eyes: Black
Body: Buff/Slim
Ethnicity: Narutonese

Personality:

[Energetic | Lady Killer | Lovable]

[General Outlook]

A human mind is such a fickle thing. So many pleasures corrupt their thoughts, so many visions cloud them. One can even dedicate their life to just trying to find the answer as to why. While others devote their life to bring pain to others. What makes humans act such a way, is it a disease? A disease that rots humans from the inside out? Can is be cured? Is there a way to help those that have already been taken by this?

I am but a child in this world. Even now I can see the corruption in the people around me, and even in myself. Will I also take this path of pleasures? Or have I already found my cure? What does a solitary person like myself have to help those around me. It takes so long for me to trust another, what hope do I have to let another trust me.

..wait, I know I can help them. I have tried so hard this far, and nothing is holding me back even now. So long as they are with me, yes them. If they are there then anything is possible. I just need to hold my head up a little higher that's all. Perhaps if I do that, then I can make other friends. Yeah!

[Battle Standings]

I did it! Today was practice matches in the academy, and I won! It was hard work, but I couldn't believe I did it. I'm only an academy student, so I couldn't do cool things like those other older shinobi can, but I still tried my best. I was so scared at first though, the teacher had to tell me countless times to calm down. I was so afraid I was going to hurt the other kid, but the teacher kept reassuring me that he would stop anything that would hurt the other student, but even still I was afraid. I didn't want to hurt a fellow student.

Everyone was laughing at me. I did what I always do, I held my breath and thought about daring my statues, yeah that always calmed me down. Carving those was always so relaxing, and fun. After a little bit I was ready. But the other student was so much better then me. He was already to fight as soon as we walked on to the field, and he knew Ninjutsu! They haven't even taught us that yet. He must have had his parents teach him. Cheater!

It was so cold! He was blowing cold air everywhere, I couldn't even move. I didn't know what to do. I didn't have any Jutsu like he did, so I began to lose hope. That was until I finally got a glimpse of where he was standing. Even though he had that strong wind, he had grow overconfident and walked onto a thinner sheet of ice. I picked up my kunai and threw it as hard as I could. All I heard was a cracking noise, and the boy was gone! he fell right into the water. The teacher had acted fast, running across the water, and it was so cool he could stand on the water! I wish I knew how to do that, I think even the other student thought that to. The teacher pulled him out, and even though I felt like what I did wasn't really fair, the teacher declared me the winner!

Likes & Dislikes:

Patatoes
Couches
New Orleans
Condoms
Baskets
Cases

Catch Phrase: "Ugh...."

The Apex Predator: Sagano "Saga" Edou Seishin 65051875

The Apex Predator: Sagano "Saga" Edou Seishin Vd7Gd
---[ The Cataclysmic Ones ]---
The Apex Predator: Sagano "Saga" Edou Seishin VpFfR

Clan Name: Edou
Kekkei Genkai:

Everybody who is born with the bloodline of the clan is capable of growing to develop their qualities. This includes not only those with both parents from the clan [I], but also those who only have one parent from it [II]. Not everyone does, however. In fact, it is possible to have the bloodline and never develop the traits or abilities of it. The amount and severity of the characteristics that the clansman develop depend solely on his connection with the demon that spawned them [III]. This happens gradually, under stressful conditions, their lives being endangered in general, or being physically pushed to the limit repeatedly. One of the biggest predications is when the person likes to conserve their chakra, using only the minimum amounts of it on any given day for battling. The more that it’s consistently expelled, the less its harmful effects will build up within the user. If conserved often enough, it will cause certain reactions. These range from having to do with an external outlet [IV] or an internal change in the chakra network [V].

I. FULLBLOODS. These are the members who are born into the clan from both of their parents being a part of it. While almost indistinguishable from their half-brethren, they are more susceptible to the effects that their chakra can have on their bodies, given the proper conditions. They also assume a rather darker-looking appearance. Members like this will have an easier time controlling their abilities, including their chakra, as it will come more naturally to them. They’re often regarded more important within the clan since their blood isn’t mixed and will allow them to prosper more over time.

II. HALFBLOODS. These are members born into the clan with only one parent, their mom or their dad. As mentioned above, it’s hard to distinguish them from fullblooded members. When this happens, usually from someone in the clan being promiscuous with someone outside of their own kind, it will make the person less susceptible to the effects of their chakra under those conditions that change them. They look more normal in comparison, a bit less repugnant, and can take on physical traits from their other parent. Being mixed blood, they have a harder time learning to control their chakra and abilities, but this is by no means impossible. They’re less important within the clan, spawned from happenstance because of another members’ carnal desire.

III. CONNECTION. All of the members share one trait, which is that they’re connected to a being of impure energy. Their chakra is found not only in nature itself as with anyone else, but it’s contaminated with that of the demon as well, a part of them. The weaker they show themselves to be, such as from the above circumstances ranging between physical weakness to holding back usage of their chakra in battle, the more the effects will start to occur within the clansman. In regards to chakra however, it’s not simply holding off on using it that makes the change happen, but also allowing the corrupted properties of it to linger within the body and build up day after day unexpended. The more these conditions are met, the more the demon can manifest itself within the body of the clansman. As mentioned, some members have more susceptibility than others. However, this process happens as a result of a combination: both from the infectious nature of the demon’s chakra as well as its idealistic nature, since it wants its children to succeed.

IV. THE DEMON’S GAPE. This is one of the effects of allowing the clan’s chakra to build up. When chakra is used, it’s primarily focused in the solar plexus of the user as it’s becoming combined to form jutsu, or any application for that matter. Given the erratic, volatile, often destructive nature of the clan’s corrupt chakra signature, this can wreak havoc on this location over extended periods of time. This is because of the sheer concentration involved when it is used there compared to when distributed to tenketsu points. For this reason, this is where the demon manifests the most.

The Apex Predator: Sagano "Saga" Edou Seishin BW6Ct

Initially, they will be plagued with stomachaches. These are negligible, and often they become completely overlooked. Certainly not anything to be worried about, since the pain may be associated with eating the wrong foods, or any number of reasons. This is will eventually start to develop into worsening pains. Despite a suspected problem, medical ninjutsu will be useless in this case, since there is nothing physically there to cause it. The final step is where the abdomen begins to tear open. It’s at this point that the corruption is inevitable, no longer being held off. Graduating from a tear, it becomes a deep and long hole. It will begin to develop teeth. The transformation concludes with a gaped mouth, in the likeness of the demon’s maw.

This secondary mouth is malleable enough to be used with jutsu, including elements, for a number of applications. It will become as a second mouth to the owner, used in the same way as their original mouths. This is a very good transition to have, because not only does it increase the surface area, but it concentrates their chakra when creating attacks. Because it’s so close to the solar plexus network—in fact, directly above it in epidermal layers—it will make the energy released from the gape readily accessible. Unhinged, raw, unpredictable, completely destructible chakra, directly from the source.

V. VOLATILE CHAKRA. Chakra from the clansmen actually begins as normal. There is only the presence of the demon’s chakra within them. Eventually, though, this energy can be permitted to grow. If certain conditions are met within the owner, then their normal chakra will begin to become infected with the demon’s chakra. When fully transmogrified, it will develop a silver-gray color, assuming that it’s focused enough to even be visible. It will also rotate in any and all directions, rather than remaining dormant and unmoving. This effect is from the various types of chakra that went into the creation of the demon, involving them oscillating in several different patterns. There are a bevy of applications that this type of chakra has on its environment. Because their chakra is not rigidly confined to a standard usage, and because it can be tailored to different ends, these vary between individuals.

Clan Symbol: -
Clan Jutsu:

The Demon’s Gape
Range: Supplementary
Category: Kekkei Genkai
Affinity: --
Clan: Edou (1)
Description: The Demon’s Gape, in the simplest terms, is a fully functional secondary mouth located on the user’s abdomen near their solar plexus that can be used to formulate jutsu and other chakra-based techniques. Because it’s located in this area, it’s right on top of where their chakra is formed, creating a connection between it and the source, meaning that the accessibility of chakra for this appendage is increased to a level of real-time. It’s much like the demon’s mouth that the clan is based on, that being which created them to begin with, and manifests there under specific circumstances that allow the chakra to concentrate within the body.

Hando Kazenokamino [Hand of the Wind Deity]
Range: 0—20 M
Jutsu Type: Kekkei Genkai • Ninjutsu
Element: Wind Image
Description: Saga peels apart the jowls in his abdomen, allowing chakra to settle in the gullet. Wind surrounds this opening and gathers in the formation of a tendril and releases, severing anything that comes inbetween the projectile and its determined target. It will impact the target like a drill, making cuts in anything that draws nigh. The function of the technique depends on the skill level that Saga is employing it and will grow in diameter, power, speed, and effectiveness the more the user develops as a shinobi and the more influence he has over The Demon’s Gape in turn. With him achieving the rank of Chuunin, the concussion is something like a boulder smashing into the target with blunt force, easily inducing internal hemorrhaging with solid contact or breaking dense bones like twigs.

Name: Fuujinryuu: Ichuu za Kouro Honken (Skill of the Wind God: Running the Silk Road)
Range: Supplementary
Jutsu Type: Ninjutsu
Elemental Affinity: Wind
Clan: None
Description: This technique is derived from Saga’s Wind Collection and acts as its only supplementary weapon. This Jutsu is used as a means of travel and evasion outside of Saga’s own acrobatic style and use of his ability to transform into pure wind chakra. While moving, our hero can activate this technique by stepping onto an invisible step above his feet. He will then be launched into the sky and can move by touching what would appear to be other invisible platforms around him. In reality all Saga is doing is concentrating his powerful wind chakra at his feet and releasing it. This does however make him even harder if not impossible to hit, and his ability to evade is increased to the point that combat could be seen as pointless. However, being struck twice while using this Jutsu will completely drain Saga of his chakra supple that can be used for wind chakra from his Wind Scream Jutsu, meaning that in essence he will no longer have any chakra to create wind, leaving him with a vastly smaller amount. The drawback being that being hit too many times will stop the wind scream technique and leave Saga without an element until he has properly rested.

Kaze Hanpatsu no Jutsu [Wind Repulsion Technique]
Range: 0—25 M
Description: Saga gathers chakra in his secondary mouth very quickly and then releases it in a way that it spreads out in a spherical manner, scattering a technique of equal or lesser magnitude away from himself and anyone in close vicinity of him. This is often a kamikaze technique. While not necessarily a self-destructive technique since there is a capacity to completely avoid an attack, Saga does put himself in harm’s way. If this technique hits a shinobi without any resistance from another energy, it can make them fly in the same direction, and can even be harmful to them. This repulsion is useless to fire-based attacks and stronger to lightning, but in many cases it can at least help shield an impact and thus reduce damage, unless the archetype of chakra is more complex in nature.

Fūton: Tsuuroken [Wind Release: Pathway Blades]
Range: 0—10 M
Description: Saga gathers chakra into The Demon’s Gape, then immediately clamps down the teeth found within the oversized mouth, clenching both them as well as the muscles around the area. Contracting his lungs, the collective chakra becomes released into the Wind Element, becoming ripped into sections through the demonic teeth spaces. Having to be literally forced out, this technique designates multisectional paths for blades of wind to cross, released with much force. Anything they reach within the range of ten meters will become sliced in any place that the erratic and unstable chakra-converged gust fragments can make contact.

Clan History:

Ever since the dawn of shinobi, there have always been intricate forces going to work inside of people. The names for it are different to many civilizations: deities who bestow their power on others for their own ends, ‘chakra,’ ‘chi,’ or just ‘energy.’ The end result is the same though; some learn how to mold their chakra and work with it, such as shinobi, and others never make the connection. In the world of shinobi, this energy is often regarded as a way to alter reality to some degree through sheer force of will, whether physically or mentally. But there is more to it than that—things not quite foreseeable.

Shinobi can be divided by castes, with the majority of them having pure energy in their chakra network, not defiled or unnatural. There are some, however, who are born differently, in lower castes. Their energy is not so pure, tainted from anything ranging from genetic anomaly to willful tampering from another being. Pure energy works completely in conjunction with the person, able to be used to their wills after being honed through training. However, tainted chakra does not simply dissipate, but lingers; its properties are different, altered, but still unusable after it has been expended for its purpose.

It is from this altered, unnatural, and impure chakra that—through a collective process spanning eons undetected—allowed a demon to be born. This demon had no name, but its embodiment was that of a corrupt essence. It took on a physical shape, random protrusions all around, dripping with gobs of pure waste matter. It was ugly, it was a mistake, but it was also inevitable. It wasn’t only capable of chakra, but it was made with it. Hideous, contaminated quitessence with no rhyme or reason; erratic in nature, it just spun, and spun. No ebb and flow, no complex whimsy. It just lashed out at everything around it in all directions until it infected and destroyed. Not conforming to a straight path and not even rotating. Plainly and wholly unpredictable.

Then it intervened. On the fifth day, humans were created, and all those amongst them in their kinship formed a clan.

The Apex Predator: Sagano "Saga" Edou Seishin 65744254

Village Rank: Mizukage
Skill Rank: Kage Level (S)

The Apex Predator: Sagano "Saga" Edou Seishin 33985926

Skill Specialty:
Main: Ninjutsu
Sub: Taijutsu

Elemental Affinity:
Main: Wind
Sub: Earth

Special Characteristics:
Initially, Ikazuchi was a victim of the technique known as Haunt, specific to a ninja named Ranryu. Ranryu was a high ranked ninja who was caught at his prime and wasn't ready to give up life. In his time, Ranryu served as a mentor-type to different families preparing them as a vessel to continue his life because he knew that his time had drawn finite. When found out about his devious plan he was hunted down and force to use his ultimate technique. At birth this technique was performed on the small infant (Ikazuchi) and continued to exist with him. Invading his dreams on a nightly basis only served to bolster Saga’s knowledge of how the process worked. Ranryu had planned on taking over Saga's body when it was in a weakened state; that, or completely dead. The tides had turned on the mastermind though. All but dead after an assassination attempt, he tried to use the ability on Saga prematurely. This was a mistake, one not anticipated. Saga had the mental fortitude to and the sufficient viscera to, in effect, reverse the stasis of the Haunt ability on Ranryu, in the form of a technique now known as All Life Submits. Through the exploitation of the weaknesses—both in the jutsu and within Ranryu in his defeated state—he managed to lock the evil genius in a partition within his mind. Thus allowing the user to become the used.

EFFECTS ON PERSONALITY
On the surface, there are no significant effects on his personality. It’s all but completely hidden from anyone that he has associations with. However, extenuating usage has caused him to become more violent in battle—though he still shows the ability to restrain them from taking over and predicting his actions. Despite this urge to utterly destroy those that he gets into squabbles with, this is nothing new, since he was born from a clan and an environment with abysmal moral virtue to begin with. He is now more perceptive of the environment around him, something that he had trouble with at times before his new found ability to focus on the minuscule.

ABILITIES GRANTED
This cohabitation has granted him complete knowledge to all of Ranryu’s secrets, from anything involving the Nisshoku to the Jekial, Jitijin, Fuuma, Uzumaki and Izanami. Anything involving his abducted bodies and the experiments concerning them, including mission history and recollected battle experiences. Nothing is hidden from Saga that Ranryu knew; nothing that he has experienced in his life. He may also draw on Ranryu and Kabuto’s congealed chakra reserves in direct correlation with All Life Submits technique. If he meets the proper conditions and level of skill, he may grow to learn techniques directly from Ranryu’s knowledge, but only if specialties and elements permit.
(This does not apply to bloodline-related things, even techniques. In fact, he doesn’t get anything like nor related to that.)

DOWNSIDES OF USAGE
There are some things that are useless to him that Ranryu has, such as his high-level Genjutsu techniques that he will never be able to learn for example. This is one of the more unfortunate aspects, if anything. The real danger to these perks comes with overuse. Normally Ranryu is quite easy for Saga to control and force back due to his new compartmentalized development. But if he ventures into the area in his mind where Ranryu resides too often, without allowing himself a chance to mentally exhaust the negative influences inherent within, then he is liable to have his mind completely overtaken. This applies more if he is low (or out) of his own chakra and grows dependent. Worse still, there is also a chance that both of their minds will become lost; this would result in his body being a useless flesh heap.

Flaws/Weaknesses:

One of my weaknesses is that I sometimes pay too much attention to details and while this skill set is crucial to projects with zero tolerance for errors, it can lead to analysis paralysis in cases of projects that require quick turnaround time.

The Apex Predator: Sagano "Saga" Edou Seishin 34400367

Name: (Name of weapon or item)
Appearance: (A pic or brief description of the object)
Special Abilities: (What abilities does this have? It can be none)
Origin: (Where does this weapon come from? Why does your char have it?)

The Apex Predator: Sagano "Saga" Edou Seishin 13990549

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Seishin

Seishin

PostSubject: Re: The Apex Predator: Sagano "Saga" Edou Seishin   The Apex Predator: Sagano "Saga" Edou Seishin EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 4:17 am

More Jutsu:

Spoiler:

The Apex Predator: Sagano "Saga" Edou Seishin 99863195

History:

[ A River is Born ]

A silent wind blew through the cold shacks that was Lightning Country. Many of the shacks were beaten down by the weather. Such was a familiar sight in the outer villages of Kumogakure. the weather was harsh, and many were taken by disease or the beasts that roamed the land. For those that are lucky enough to survive, they are stricken with poverty.

It was a common sight to have many shacks within a village breaking down. Their former caretakers no where to be found, either taken by the land, or they left the village for a better place. Their loose boards hang waiting for the enviable day that they will fall. Their insides covered by frost, the food that was left behind, hardened by the cold. The only thing taking shelter in them, being the occasional stray animal, but they too don't last very long.

However within all this strife and pain, there is also hope. Hope that lies within the new generation. What would be a harsh world for the last generation, the new one always makes look like merely a bump in the path. On such a day as this, is born one such child. Within the warmth of a home owned by a young couple, was born a small child. His hair a calming blue, like the rivers of a long forgotten paradise. His eyes shined like a clear ocean beneath the tears.

He was born on but an average day, in a town of cold. Although just like all children in this world, his destiny was not set in stone. Could he escape this town, this world of prolonged death? If so, what did his future hold, and what mark would he leave on this world?

[ Into the Ocean of Ice ]

Years past, just as the snow drifts farther into the village. What was at one time a bustling village, is now reduced to but a few shacks, filled with only small families. Other homes have collapsed, and the creatures that roam the permafrost have made it a habit to venture into the town from time to time. Food was becoming scares, and those areas filled with proper food, were under constant protection from the wild beasts. This village was finally on it's breaking point.

A young child stood outside. His body wrapped in thick clothes. His face flushed with a pink tone. In his hands held a small knife and a piece of wood. Bit by bit he shaved away at the wood. A simple hobby to keep his mind active. He was one of the few children left int he village. However, as much as he wished he was unable to play with them. The others were all sick in bed, fevers constantly wrecking their bodies. That's why he made this small charms. He wished with all his heart they would get better, they were his only friends. If they were gone he would have no one else. He would be alone.

The sun set once again. the night chilled his bones, even as he slept in his warm bed. His dreams were the only things in this village that weren't tainted by the village. He dreamed of endless fields and beaches. The warm vibrant sun beaming down upon him. He ran across the sands and grass into the arms of his mother and father.

The next day came. When he woke he found his mother standing over top of him. She was dressed heavily, and as he looked around he saw many bags and cases stacked up. The rumors he was hearing were becoming true. The village was finally going to be abandoned. He stumbled out of the house, his tiny hands trying to hold up a heavy case. He looked around outside. The others have also gathered their belongings. From what his mother told him, they were all going to Kirigakure. Although it is a place that is still covered with snow, it's living conditions were better. The rest of the village was going to join together to get a small house for them to live in. They also hoped to find a good doctor to help the sick.

He was but only a child, but he wanted the do his best to help everyone. They were all he had.

[ The Flow of Future ]

The times were easier, but the weather was just as harsh. While traveling he had lost a friend. Her fever heighten, and she passed away. The boy had been surrounded with deaths like this all his life, so seeing it was nothing new. However the last thing any of them wanted to do was bury someone as soon as they arrived, especially one of the children.

His parents named him Saga. At times he wondered if it was just because they were hungry, and all they had left was fish. He had asked once, but he never understood the story they told him. All he knew was in some way they were saved by just one small fish. Maybe in some way, they felt that he would save someone, and be that symbol of courage for them.

It didn't take long for the boy's family to recruit him into the Ninja Academy in Kirigakure. They didn't do it for the adventure, they did it for the boy. In the academy were things he might not be able to get from his family. As well the family didn't have much skills to teach the boy, and starting him on a path like this was the best thing they could provide him with.

It didn't take too long for the boy to be ridiculed. He came for a poor family. His tools, nothing more then left overs from a battle, or objects found lying on the ground. The others looked down on him, like he was nothing but scum. Once again he was alone. His friends from the village, still stuck in beds with fevers. Their bodies far from being able to do anything like be a ninja. Saga was scared, he felt alone in these halls. Within this city he felt more death then in his old village.

A year had past. The boy was gifted today. While he was scared before, he found a bit of courage. His friends pushed him forward, telling him how much they believed him him. They told him, no matter where they were they were connected in their hearts. so no matter what, he would never be alone. With this strength he pushed forward, and finally he got something that showed how much he had grown. As well he proved to himself that perhaps he wasn't so alone after all. This sleek band of metal wrapped around his fore-head, he began to believe in himself more. Today he was on a new path, one of a shinobi.

RP Sample:

[ Moments Prior ]

Trees...the forest...what appeared to be the anti-thesis of the ocean and water was actually more similar to it than most would ever know. A cursor clicked an icon in a visual image that was being projected inside the man's head, the window that popped up showed a picture of a similar forest, one that resided within Hoshigakure no Sato, the Land of Bears. Another window popped up beside the first, this one depicted a shoreline of one of the beaches of Hoshigakure no Sato, the Land of Bears. Each picture contained a sizable amount of text next to it. This text bore all of the man's thoughts, experiences and recorded facts about these places, just as the pictures were what his own eyes had once seen. The ocean, water in general, ebbed and flowed with time no matter where it resided. The forest, trees, it too had an ebb and a flow to it, though concealed from the lifetime of just one being. The leaves changed and moved as the winds carried them from tree to tree. The man couldn't help but think he was somewhat related to the leaves. Having wandered for so long, one couldn't help but think that they too were being guided by the winds that blew at their backs...
Back to top Go down
Seishin

Seishin

PostSubject: Re: The Apex Predator: Sagano "Saga" Edou Seishin   The Apex Predator: Sagano "Saga" Edou Seishin EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 9:16 am

Done
Back to top Go down
kidbushido

kidbushido

PostSubject: Re: The Apex Predator: Sagano "Saga" Edou Seishin   The Apex Predator: Sagano "Saga" Edou Seishin EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 9:35 am

Name: Fukakouryoku [ | Act of God | ]
Range: Close-Far Range (0-500m)
Jutsu Type: Akujutsu
Elemental Affinity: -
Clan: -
Description: This is the most powerful of any technique that Saga has learned, and is the peak of Akujutsu abilities. This technique contains immense power, but at a deadly price, for this technique cannot be performed without the sacrifice of life. For this technique, Saga must center his chakra within him, using nearly the full amount of chakra in order to perform this technique. Being that it takes time to gather this chakra, this technique does not take effect until this post after it is begun, and for the full length of this charge stage Saga must remain motionless, his hands held in a clutched towards his heart, the center of his chakra. When ready, Saga’s arm will part, sending out a visible blast of chakra in all directions that will form a massive dome across the already as it reaches out the full range of this technique. Everything within this field is effected, and there is no control over this that prevents someone within this dome from being affected.

Kousei [ | Rebirth | ]
This is the first possible outcome for this technique, and when this is activated, the dome that forms will be a white one. This technique revives everyone that has died within the field of effect so long as they have not been dead for longer then 24 [IC] hours. The bodies of these people will be fully restored, as will the wounds of living people within the field that are not being resurrected. However, being that this technique has no control over whom it affects, even opponents will be restored by this technique. The sacrifice for this technique is a human life, one that, once sacrificed, cannot be resurrected by any means, or ever again accessed in either the physical or spiritual realm. A willing participant may be substituted for Saga’s life in the case of resurrection, but this cannot be an NPC. If no one has come forth as a substitute, this technique will claim Saga’s own life. However, if Saga is not the one sacrificed, he will be placed within a coma that will last a fully eight [IC] weeks.

Keiji [ | Apocalypse | ]
This is the second possible outcome for this technique, and when this is activated the dome that forms will be a black one. This technique is the reverse of the first possible outcome, as the technique kills everyone within the field of effect, instantly killing all targets as the dome passes over them in the blink of an eye, so that there is not even pain. I this technique is used, the sacrificed life will be Saga, who will never again be able to be revived, and will pass from existence in both the physical and spiritual realm.

No. Other than that Approved unless I've misread something or another Mod says otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Seishin

Seishin

PostSubject: Re: The Apex Predator: Sagano "Saga" Edou Seishin   The Apex Predator: Sagano "Saga" Edou Seishin EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 1:58 am

Removed.
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi

Revy Izumi

PostSubject: Re: The Apex Predator: Sagano "Saga" Edou Seishin   The Apex Predator: Sagano "Saga" Edou Seishin EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 1:35 am

You can continue RPing, but seems to me like this app wasn't thoroughly inspected when it was approved. It's not unapproved, as of now, but I'd like to get a better understanding of some of the things you have on here.

Your special characteristics, under the granted abilities. "He may also draw on Ranryu and Kabuto’s congealed chakra reserves in direct correlation with All Life Submits technique."

Would that mean you have access to 3 different full size chakra pools?
Back to top Go down
Seishin

Seishin

PostSubject: Re: The Apex Predator: Sagano "Saga" Edou Seishin   The Apex Predator: Sagano "Saga" Edou Seishin EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 4:06 am

No, I have only 2. I have my own chakra reserves, and then I have Ranryu and Kabuto’s chakra reserves. I works much like the Jinchuuriki's chakra exchange with their Bijuu. The more chakra I use from them, the more chakra is taken from me. Once I get into a weakened state or my chakra reserves run low, i automatically alter or go into a shit of personality. Which should notify you that Ranryu & Kabuto are taking over my body. If successful my character would only be a puppet to Ranryu & Kabuto and be personified by true evil. Its nothing but mere personality changes, which contribute to my characters plot.
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi

Revy Izumi

PostSubject: Re: The Apex Predator: Sagano "Saga" Edou Seishin   The Apex Predator: Sagano "Saga" Edou Seishin EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 2:33 pm

Well, elendril said to remove the second chakra pool thing. Not sure if you did already, or not.

And Genjutsu is your third skill specialty i take it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Apex Predator: Sagano "Saga" Edou Seishin   The Apex Predator: Sagano "Saga" Edou Seishin Empty

Back to top Go down

The Apex Predator: Sagano "Saga" Edou Seishin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Shinobi :: Creation Center :: Character Creation-
Jump to: