Rise of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Naruto RPG, based few years after the creation of the villages.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Get Started
A Murderous Intent Startg Welcome to Rise of Shinobi, the site where Legends are born. If you're looking to register on Rise of Shinobi, or you already did, please go through these links to better understand our systems. If you still need help, feel free to make a topic on the Feedback board or you can private message a staff member.

Spotlight
A Murderous Intent Spotlight

A Murderous Intent Motmi A Murderous Intent Cotm

Latest topics
» Russianbare Mother Naturists Avi
A Murderous Intent EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 11:12 am by Guest

» Mallu Aunty Clips In 3gp Hq
A Murderous Intent EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 10:17 pm by Guest

» The Return Of Roger Dalton Older4me
A Murderous Intent EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 3:21 pm by Guest

» Monamour Full Movie Free Download
A Murderous Intent EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 2:01 pm by Guest

» ImTOO MP4 Video Converter 5.1.26.1127
A Murderous Intent EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 12:54 pm by Guest

A Murderous Intent EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 2:15 am by Guest

A Murderous Intent EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 2:14 am by Guest

» Mobile Phone Unlocking 2008
A Murderous Intent EmptyFri May 30, 2014 12:15 pm by Guest

» Hamster Free Zip Archiver 1.1.0.7
A Murderous Intent EmptyFri May 30, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

Top posters
Kaien Shiba
A Murderous Intent Vote_lcapA Murderous Intent Voting_barA Murderous Intent Vote_rcap 
Ian
A Murderous Intent Vote_lcapA Murderous Intent Voting_barA Murderous Intent Vote_rcap 
kidbushido
.Queen Amy.
Miku.
Claire Farron
Elendril
Mazilo Zealm
Kira
Hakudoshi
Affiliates

A Murderous Intent Nraffi10
A Murderous Intent Affili2

Our Button:
Contact one of the Administrators if you would like to affiliate. Please make sure that your forum has at least 50 members before requesting.

A Murderous Intent

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shihoin Yoruichi

A Murderous Intent Empty
PostSubject: A Murderous Intent   A Murderous Intent EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 4:36 am

Cut and Rainen had been on their way to Konoha in order to retrieve the Jinchuuriki that resided in the village. Yoruichi had gone ahead early in order to scope out the place and see what they were up against, if anything. She was also there to get them into the village once they arrived. Yoruichi met up with them a few miles from the village and explained to Cut the way in, her and Rainen were going to take a different route and search the other side of the village. While the two were walking, Yoruichi decided this was as best time as ever to bring up Sunagakure. She was still in her full disguise get up with the black scarf and hat to hide her face. Along with the black and white robes she wore that strangely matched the ring she wore. She had her hands in her sleeves at her waist while they were walking.
"Back at the base, you mentioned you were from Sunagakure...?"
For now she was just trying to make casual conversation also while trying to find out the truth. After all, he thinks she's some experiment that Cut had been working on. From his point of view, it might just look like she was trying to be friendly and get to further know the people that she'll be working with.
Back to top Go down
Rainen

Rainen

A Murderous Intent Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Murderous Intent   A Murderous Intent EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 5:35 am

And there they were. X and Rainen, walking through the forest close to Konohagakure no Sato. The young man had been surprised to find out that she had actually left before Cut and him, but in the end having more people on their side only increased their chances of victory. The woman had opted to have her and Rainen take another route while the Akatsuki Leader, Cut, entered through the front gate. Rainen didn’t think much of it other than a strategic move, and while they were walking the young man indeed didn’t think much of her question other than to strike op a conversation while they were walking. Rainen smiled.

”Indeed. My father was a high-ranking elder in Suna. An advisor to the Kazekage and an old war hero.” While still walking, his face turned to the woman whose name he still thought was X. ”He had beautiful plans for Suna, man! In his vision, shinobi would completely sacrifice themselves for the higher-ups, even if it meant death! Just like ants are more than willing to give their life for the queen! It’s because of that tactic that ants are without doubt the rulers of the insect world! And if my father’s plans had been executed, Suna would’ve become the undoubted ruler of the shinobi world!”

He averted his gaze from the woman and started looking in front of him. His smile faded and the tone of his voice, which had been happy and enthusiastic just a while ago, started to reveal anger and frustration. ”But of course that idiot Kazekage was too stupid to comprehend our great idea’s and kept arguing with my father. I could tell you the whole tale about how we operated from the shadows to fulfill my father’s ambition, but we were exposed and it ended in an attempted coup d’etat.”

Rainen stopped walking and turned to X. ”But my father was killed by the Kazekage. Its unfair! I should’ve become Kazekage on that day! My father was already growing old, so he appointed me, his oldest and only son to become Kage in his stead! The position was supposed to be MINE! Not that bastard Corleone’s, MINE AND MINE ALONE!” He started panting a little after his furious outbreak, but managed to quickly regain his composure. ”I managed to flee, and now I am a member of the Akatsuki. But one day, I am going to kill that son of a bitch and become Kazekage myself! And together with Akatsuki we will make my father’s perfect world come true!”, he finished with an ecstatic smile, as if he could see that world right in front of him with his very eyes.
Back to top Go down
Shihoin Yoruichi

A Murderous Intent Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Murderous Intent   A Murderous Intent EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 5:47 am

She was right. It was him, he was the one had caused all of her misery and pain over the last few years. This man, standing before him had been the cause of the entire slaughter of her clan. This was very unlike her, the absolute rage and blind fury that was building up in her was unlike anything she had ever felt before. The chance to avenge her fallen clan, and her village was now right before her eyes. There was not the smallest that she would pass up this opportunity. She could deal with Cut later, she already knew that she was faster than him...
Yoruichi's arms fell to her side, and a Kunai slipped down into her hand.
"Is that so....?" she said calmly. In the next instant her she went straight forward with the kunai trying to stab the man in the gut. This was a terrible tactic, though she did do this on purpose. Since he did not know who or what she was let alone any of her abilities she would let Rainen greatly underestimate her so that she could get the upper hand eventually. With this attack though, she was ready to counteract pretty much anything he could try...
Back to top Go down
Rainen

Rainen

A Murderous Intent Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Murderous Intent   A Murderous Intent EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 6:03 am

Rainen’s eyes widened as the woman suddenly dashed at him with a kunai in her hand. In an instant the Akatsuki members’ hands came together in a string of handseals. This was one of many situations in which Rainen’s hand seal speed, which would appear as a blur to X, came in handy. As he was forced to hop back to avoid being stabbed in the gut, his jutsu was completed. Beneath him, under the ground, five kunai-shaped projectiles would be formed. They would travel forward and shoot diagonally out of the ground towards their opponent, but because the woman was already right in front of Rainen, they would instantly shoot out of the ground a split second after Rainen jumped back to avoid the kunai. Rainen himself would jump back until he had distanced away from the woman for about ten meters. Regardless of if X had dodged or not, he would angrily question her.

”What the fuck is wrong with you?!”

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shihoin Yoruichi

A Murderous Intent Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Murderous Intent   A Murderous Intent EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 6:19 am

Yoruichi narrowly dodged the earth kunai by swiftly side stepping. Even though she was moving quickly, her hat still stayed on. She was determined to keep her identity a secret until she absolutely had to against him.
"Your attempt to dethrone the Kazekage uprooted my life and hundreds of others. I joined this group here as means to belong to something again. I will make you pay for the trouble you caused in Sungakure..."
Yoruichi threw her Kunai at Rainen and then made a hand sign.
Wind Release: Stream
She blew a powerful stream of air that accomplished two things for her. It sped up the Kunai causing it to travel at Rainen much fast, also it sprayed up settled dirt on the ground creating an effective smokescreen that hid the incoming kunai for a short moment. With her position covered, Yoruichi disappeared and made her way up into a tree with thick foliage hoping it would hide her for a small amount of time. At this point she just wanted to see what the man was capable of so far she had gathered earth release and foul mouth, which was not enough to plan a proper counter attack.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Rainen

Rainen

A Murderous Intent Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Murderous Intent   A Murderous Intent EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 8:04 am

Rainen watched closely as the woman threw a kunai, and then used a wind release technique to whip up a dust cloud, briefly hiding the kunai from sight. ”Keh, had you sided with my father and helped us win the fight, you wouldn’t have suffered! It’s YOUR fault you’re life was ruined!” When the kunai shot out of the dust, he noticed its speed was increased, probably buffed by the wind technique. But it wasn’t enough to cover the distance of ten meters quick enough to catch Rainen by surprised. Rainen threw a kunai with an explosive tag to deflect the kunai his opponent had thrown. The kunai was deflected, but the tag exploded shortly after and black smoke filled his surroundings. Hidden by smoke, he performed two separate strings of handseals. Two clones were created. A shadow clone and one of his special swamp clones. The real Rainen performed a string of hand seals and sank into the ground while the mud clone followed X's example and jumped into a tree, hidden by the foilage. The shadow clone would jump through the smoke and arrive at the spot where the fight had begun. As he arrived he had just finished a new string of hand seals and took a deep breath.

“Fuuton: Shinkūha!” (Wind Release: Vacuum Wave)

From his mouth, he released a long, thin, blade-like stream of wind. He shook his head from the far left to the far right as the blade traveled through the air, slicing up all trees in a wide area in front of him and probably slicing X to bits as well. The real goal behind this attack was to force her out in the open again. In the meantime Rainen, underground, was following his every move, using the sound of him landing on the ground vibrating through the earth to pinpoint his location. He quickly moved to the same location as the shadow clone.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Murderous Intent Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Murderous Intent   A Murderous Intent Empty

Back to top Go down

A Murderous Intent
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum