Rise of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Naruto RPG, based few years after the creation of the villages.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Get Started
Kagirinai Hyuuga W.I.P Startg Welcome to Rise of Shinobi, the site where Legends are born. If you're looking to register on Rise of Shinobi, or you already did, please go through these links to better understand our systems. If you still need help, feel free to make a topic on the Feedback board or you can private message a staff member.

Spotlight
Kagirinai Hyuuga W.I.P Spotlight

Kagirinai Hyuuga W.I.P Motmi Kagirinai Hyuuga W.I.P Cotm

Latest topics
» Russianbare Mother Naturists Avi
Kagirinai Hyuuga W.I.P EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 11:12 am by Guest

» Mallu Aunty Clips In 3gp Hq
Kagirinai Hyuuga W.I.P EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 10:17 pm by Guest

» The Return Of Roger Dalton Older4me
Kagirinai Hyuuga W.I.P EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 3:21 pm by Guest

» Monamour Full Movie Free Download
Kagirinai Hyuuga W.I.P EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 2:01 pm by Guest

» ImTOO MP4 Video Converter 5.1.26.1127
Kagirinai Hyuuga W.I.P EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 12:54 pm by Guest

Kagirinai Hyuuga W.I.P EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 2:15 am by Guest

Kagirinai Hyuuga W.I.P EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 2:14 am by Guest

» Mobile Phone Unlocking 2008
Kagirinai Hyuuga W.I.P EmptyFri May 30, 2014 12:15 pm by Guest

» Hamster Free Zip Archiver 1.1.0.7
Kagirinai Hyuuga W.I.P EmptyFri May 30, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

Top posters
Kaien Shiba
Kagirinai Hyuuga W.I.P Vote_lcapKagirinai Hyuuga W.I.P Voting_barKagirinai Hyuuga W.I.P Vote_rcap 
Ian
Kagirinai Hyuuga W.I.P Vote_lcapKagirinai Hyuuga W.I.P Voting_barKagirinai Hyuuga W.I.P Vote_rcap 
kidbushido
.Queen Amy.
Miku.
Claire Farron
Elendril
Mazilo Zealm
Kira
Hakudoshi
Affiliates

Kagirinai Hyuuga W.I.P Nraffi10
Kagirinai Hyuuga W.I.P Affili2

Our Button:
Contact one of the Administrators if you would like to affiliate. Please make sure that your forum has at least 50 members before requesting.

Kagirinai Hyuuga W.I.P

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kagirinai Hyuuga

Kagirinai Hyuuga W.I.P Empty
PostSubject: Kagirinai Hyuuga W.I.P   Kagirinai Hyuuga W.I.P EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 12:41 am

(Would it be possible for an admin to change my username to Kagirinai Hyuuga?)

Kagirinai Hyuuga W.I.P 67901362

Name: Kagirinai Hyuuga
Nickname/Alias:
Looks:

Spoiler:

Personality:

Kagirinai unlike most Hyuuga's who are serious and active, he is generally an easy going, easily bored and lazy individual doing things at his own pace. He enjoys talking to others or laying around the place watching the clouds. However when it comes to women Kagirinai is known as a massive flirt within Konohagakure even a womanizer. He claims that he gets bored of his current girlfriend so dumbs them claiming they would only be unhappy with him. Kagirinai knows just the right way to flirt with a woman even being able to steal a husbands wife with a simple exchange of words.

However Kagirinai follows closely to the words 'Those who abandon the mission are trash, but those who abandon there comrades are worse than trash'. Kagirinai will go out of his way to protect his comrades even going as far as sacrificing his own life for the village and his own team-mates.

Likes & Dislikes:

• Women
  • Sleeping
  • Cloud watching
  • Eating
  • Being lazy
  • Reading
  • Playing Shogi and Go and Chess

Dislikes

• Men
  • Rapists
  • People that force themselves on women
  • People who don't know how to treat a woman
  • People that hit women
  • People who are generally serious
  • His clan (They all have a stick up there ass)

Catch Phrase: None

Kagirinai Hyuuga W.I.P 65051875

Clan Name: Hyuuga clan
Kekkei Genkai:

Byakugan

Spoiler:

The Byakugan (白眼; Literally meaning "White Eye", Meaning (Viz) "All Seeing White Eye") is the dōjutsu kekkei genkai of the Hyūga clan. It is one of the Great Three Dōjutsu (大三瞳術, Daisan Dōjutsu; Literally meaning "Great Three Eye Techniques"), along with the Sharingan and the Rinnegan.

Those who inherit the blood of this clan have almost featureless white eyes. When the Byakugan is activated, the user's pupils become more distinct, and the veins near their temples bulge. It also appears that unlike the other two great dōjutsu, all members of the clan possess and can use the kekkei genkai from birth, as opposed to needing to awaken or not inheriting it at all.

The first ability of the Byakugan gives the user a near 360º field of vision, except for one blind spot at the back of the neck above the third thoracic vertebra.

The second ability is being able to see through solid objects, and can use a degree of telescopic sight. The distance and the degree of telescopic sight varies from person to person, and can be improved. However, the Byakugan cannot see through certain barriers.

The third and one of the greatest uses of the Byakugan is the ability to see chakra, chakra flow as well as the chakra circulation system inside the body with great detail. It is from this particular ability that they are able to employ their ultimate attack style: Gentle Fist. Unlike the Strong Fist, which is focused on external injuries, the Gentle Fist style focuses on internal injuries. Each strike, when placed correctly, strikes along the chakra pathway system, which is the network of vessels that carry chakra. This network is closely intertwined with the functioning of the body's organs, and so, when the keirakukei take damage, the organs suffer as well. There is no defence against the Gentle Fist, since one cannot train one's internal organs to become stronger. The only possible defence is to stop the Gentle Fist's hits from connecting. Like the Sharingan and Rinnegan, the Byakugan's ability to see chakra and its flow allows the user to detect chakra sealed barriers as well as determine when genjutsu is being used. It was also shown in the anime that the Byakugan can also discern a transformation and a real person using the eye's ability to see chakra.

Particularly skilled users of the Byakugan can take the Gentle Fist style one step further. Along the keirakurei are 361 pinprick-sized nodes called tenketsu, or chakra points. When struck, the Byakugan user can choose to either seal, or forcibly open these tenketsu, thus giving the user complete control over their opponent's chakra system. So, with precision, all those points along the victim's body can be sealed, stopping the chakra flow to those areas. Able to strike without force, and yet do more damage to a ninja than some of the most powerful ninjutsu, the Gentle Fist has been labelled as the greatest taijutsu style known in all of Konohagakure.

Clan Symbol:

Spoiler:

Clan Jutsu:

Name: Eight Trigrams Aerial Attack
Type: Taijutsu
Element: None
Description:
A member of the Hyuuga clan runs at the enemy at full speed before jumping and hitting one of the foe's vital organs. Alternatively, they may jump from a high distance and palm the foe continually until all chakra points blast.

Name: Byakugan Sandageki (White eyes: Three Strikes)
Description: A Hyuuga member grabs the opponent, flips them around and then strikes them thrice in the back, sending them flying away.

Name: Byakugan Three Kicks
Description:
The user kicks the opponent once on their knee, and then kicks them twice on their face in rapid succession, sending them spiralling upwards.

Name: Eight Trigrams Breaching Empty Palm
Description: The user activates their Byakugan and attacks the opponent with their Eight Trigrams Palms Revolving Heaven. They then use Eight Trigrams Empty Palm, making the opponent travel in the air. That's when the user perform the technique on the opponent, causing great damage.

Name: Hakke Hasangeki (Eight Trigrams Mountain Crusher)
Description:
A more powerful variation of Eight Trigrams Empty Palm. The user hits the target at close range with a powerful wave of chakra. The attack sends them flying back into a rock or wall, causing severe damage.

Name: Hakke Kūshō (Eight Trigrams: Empty Palm)
Description: This technique is similar in practice to Eight Trigrams Palms Revolving Heaven, but has a specific target rather than a general area. To perform it, the user precisely pinpoints the enemy's vital points with the Byakugan and releases a high-speed palm thrust. A "vacuum shell" compressed using the Gentle Fist is formed to attack the opponent's vitals from a distance, blowing them off their feet with tremendous force before they even notice they were hit.

Name: Hakke Kūhekishō (Eight Trigrams Empty Wall Palm)
Description: This technique is a variation of the Eight Trigrams Empty Palm where two Gentle Fist users attack alongside each other, sending a wave of chakra from their palms with great force at their opponent.

Name: Hakkeshō Kaiten (Eight Trigrams Palms Revolving Heaven)
Description: A secret taijutsu that is orally handed down only within the main house of the Hyūga, this technique utilises the chakra control gained through Gentle Fist training to release a huge amount of chakra from all the chakra points on the user's body. It is also a defensive manoeuvre to compensate for the Byakugan's blind spot as the released chakra blocks any possible attack on the user. After releasing chakra from every tenketsu in their body, the user then spins rapidly to parry the attack, both creating a rotating shield of chakra around themselves and tossing away any nearby attackers. The user can also actively control the size and power of the sphere to suit the situation. This technique is only effective when rotating, since the chakra itself is not enough to stop a physical attack thus if they cannot spin, the user becomes vulnerable.

Name: Hakke Shitenkūshō (Eight Trigrams Four Sky Palms)
Description: Activating the byakugan a hyuuga uses the Eight Trigrams Empty Palm thrice on there opponent, sending them crashing into a plateau of stone, before using it again to collapse the plateau on the opponent.

Name: Hakke Hyaku Nijūhachi Shō (Eight Trigrams One Hundred Twenty-Eight Palms)
Description: The Eight Trigrams One Hundred Twenty-Eight Palms is a manoeuvre of the Gentle Fist fighting style. It is essentially a doubled version of the Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms performed at twice the speed. This technique is used to close off the flow of chakra through one hundred and twenty-eight chakra points of an opponent's Chakra Pathway System. This eliminates their ability to use chakra for quite some time and makes it difficult for them to move. Alternatively, it can be used to hit a great number of targets very quickly.

Once someone is within range of the user's field of divination, they assumes a Gentle Fist stance and begins to deliver the attack:

■First, two consecutive strikes to make two.
■Second, another two consecutive strikes to make four.
■Third, four consecutive strikes to make eight.
■Fourth, eight consecutive strikes to make sixteen.
■Fifth, sixteen consecutive strikes to make thirty two.
■Sixth, thirty two consecutive strikes to make sixty four.
■Seventh, another sixty four consecutive strikes in succession to make a total of one hundred and twenty eight strikes.

Name: Eight Trigrams Palms Revolving Heaven Absolute
Description: This technique is simply a larger, more powerful version of the Eight Trigrams Palms Revolving Heaven.

Name: Hakke Rokujūyon Shō (Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms)
Description: The Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms is a taijutsu that should only be passed down in the main house of the Hyūga. It is a dangerous technique that appropriately is handed down from father to only a single child within the Hyūga clan. It is a manoeuvre of the Gentle Fist fighting style.

With the Byakugan's 360° field of vision, the user envisions an Eight Trigrams circle. Then the enemy within this circle is hit with a series of violent blows. By striking sixty-four of the tenketsu throughout the opponent's Chakra Pathway System, their chakra flow is stopped, making them unable to even stand.

Once someone is within range of the user's field of divination, the user assumes a Gentle Fist stance and begins to deliver the attack:

■Fifth, sixteen consecutive strikes to make thirty two.
■Sixth, another thirty two consecutive strikes in succession to make a total of sixty four strikes.
Each set of strikes is done at an exponentially increasing pace and strength. The attack not only disables the enemy but also knocks them back with every set of strikes

Name: Eight Trigrams Spirit Palm
Description: Activating the Byakugan a Hyuuga grabs the enemy and sends them flying. They then strikes with a powerful hit with there palm unelashing the built up chakra to deliver a powerrful enhanced palm strike with enough force to knock the wind out of them.

Name: Eight Trigrams Stream Palm Wave
Description:A hyuuga uses a two-handed Gentle Fist on the enemy several times from all angles before dashing in front of them and charging chakra within their palms and striking the enemy, draining their chakra.

Name: Hakke Sanjūni Shō (Eight Trigrams Thirty-Two Palms)
Description: The Eight Trigrams Thirty-Two Palms technique is a maneuver of the Gentle Fist fighting style. It is essentially a halved version of the Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms, but seems to be no less effective. This technique is used to close off the flow of chakra through thirty-two chakra points of an opponent's Chakra Pathway System. This eliminates their ability to use chakra for quite some time and makes it difficult for them to move.

■Fifth, another sixteen consecutive strikes in succession to make a total of thirty two.

Name: Hakke Sanbyakurokujūichi Shiki (Eight Trigrams Three-Hundred-Sixty-One Style)
Description:
This jutsu allows the user to strike all 361 chakra points of the opponent, paralysing them with each blow and instantly killing them upon the final hit. When using this technique, the speed of the user is comparable to that of the Reverse Lotus. It is the only technique of this type in the Gentle Fist that isn't a multiple of 32

Name: Hakke Ichijuuroku Shō (Eight trigrams: Sixteen Palms)
Description:
The Eight Trigrams Sixteen Palms technique is a maneuver of the Gentle Fist fighting style. It is essentially a halved version of the Eight Trigrams Thirty-two Palms, but seems to be no less effective. This technique is used to close off the flow of chakra through sixteen chakra points of an opponent's Chakra Pathway System. This eliminates their ability to use chakra for quite some time and makes it difficult for them to move.

■Fourth, another eight consecutive strikes to make a total of 16 consecutive strikes.

Name: Juuken (Gentle Fist)
Description: The Gentle Fist (柔拳, Jūken) or Gentle Fist Art (柔拳法, Jūkenpō) is a form of hand-to-hand combat used by members of the Hyūga clan. It inflicts internal damage through attacking the body's Chakra Pathway System, subsequently injuring organs which are closely intertwined with the area of the network which has been struck. To do this, the user surgically injects a certain amount of their own chakra into the opponent's chakra pathway system, causing damage to surrounding organs due to their proximity to the chakra circulatory system. Even the slightest tap can cause severe internal damage, hence the name "gentle" fist.

Targeting the tenketsu can enhance the havoc and control a Gentle Fist practitioner can impose upon an opponent's chakra network. These special nodes, 361 in total, are key gatekeeping interceptions in the chakra circulatory network, thus forcibly opening or sealing them in whatever manner the Gentle Fist user sees fit is a powerful tactical option to have. The user's chakra can either increase chakra flow in the opponent's body, or disrupt it completely, preventing them from using techniques

Name: Jūkenpō Ichigekishin (Gentle Fist Art One Blow Body)
Description:
Using their ability to expel chakra from every chakra point on their body, a member of the Hyūga clan can hit their opponent with a blast of chakra that will send them flying away from the user.

Name: Jūho Sōshiken (Gentle Step Twin Lion Fists)
Description: The user forms two large lion-shaped shrouds of chakra around their hands, then attacks the opponent with them. Though its full power was not shown in the manga, in the anime, it was shown that this technique has enough power to destroy Pain's chakra rods, as well as momentarily stunning the target after the attack lands.

Name: Hakurō Tenbu (Heaven's Dance of Hazy White)
Description: A Hyuuga's hands turn white, with chakra coating and flowing through them. They take several swipes at the opponent, and finishes by bringing together both there hands. This creates a large explosion that damages and knocks back the opponent. The explosion is equal to five explosive tags.

Name: Hyaku Retsushō (Hundred Furious Palms)
Description: After activating the Byakugan a memberm of the Hyuuga clan will deliver 99 consecutive strikes to there torso. On the one hundredth strike they will enhance there palm with chakra to send the opponent flying.

Name:
Description:
An extremely high level Tenketsu attack, this jutsu involves attacking and closing the Eight Gates. After activating the Byakugan a Hyuuga will charge forward to deliver powerful Juuken strikes aimed at the targets 8 gates.

Name:
Description:

Clan History:

The clan is separated into two parts, the main house (宗家, Sōke) and the branch house (分家, Bunke), a system that protects the secrets of the Byakugan from outsiders. The main house runs the family while the branch house protects it. The members of the branch house are branded with a cursed seal upon the third birthday of the heir to the main house. This seal gives the main house members absolute control over the branch members, because they can destroy the branch members' minds with a simple hand seal, or cause them great pain to punish them. This seal also makes sure the secret of the Hyūga's Byakugan is safe, because it seals the Byakugan after the wearer of the seal dies. Because they are essentially servants, simply because of their birth order or heritage, some branch house members are hostile to those of the main house.

Kagirinai Hyuuga W.I.P 65744254

Village: Konohagakure (The VIllage Hidden in The Leaves)
Village Rank: Genin
Skill Rank: C

Kagirinai Hyuuga W.I.P 33985926

Skill Specialty:
Main:Nintaijutsu
Sub:Taijutsu (Chunin)

Elemental Affinity:
Main:Lightning
Sub:Wind (CHunin)

Special Characteristics: (Your characters special characteristics.)
Flaws/Weaknesses: (These are here to balance special characteristics.)

Kagirinai Hyuuga W.I.P 34400367

Name: (Name of weapon or item)
Appearance: (A pic or brief description of the object)
Special Abilities: (What abilities does this have? It can be none)
Origin: (Where does this weapon come from? Why does your char have it?)

Kagirinai Hyuuga W.I.P 13990549

Name: (Name of jutsu)
Type: (Ninjutsu, Weaponry, Genjutsu, Kenjutsu, Taijutsu)
Element: (Lightning, Wind, Earth, Water, Fire)
Description: (About a paragraph describing your jutsu)

Kagirinai Hyuuga W.I.P 99863195

History: (Your character's background story and life.)
RP Sample: (A sample of your RP ability. Not required for Genin.)

Last edited by Ichigo Hyuga on Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elendril

Kagirinai Hyuuga W.I.P Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kagirinai Hyuuga W.I.P   Kagirinai Hyuuga W.I.P EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 8:24 am

Put WIP if not finished
Back to top Go down

Kagirinai Hyuuga W.I.P
Page 1 of 1