Rise of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Naruto RPG, based few years after the creation of the villages.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Get Started
Rain drops of Clouds(Cut and Kiyo) Startg Welcome to Rise of Shinobi, the site where Legends are born. If you're looking to register on Rise of Shinobi, or you already did, please go through these links to better understand our systems. If you still need help, feel free to make a topic on the Feedback board or you can private message a staff member.

Spotlight
Rain drops of Clouds(Cut and Kiyo) Spotlight

Rain drops of Clouds(Cut and Kiyo) Motmi Rain drops of Clouds(Cut and Kiyo) Cotm

Latest topics
» Russianbare Mother Naturists Avi
Rain drops of Clouds(Cut and Kiyo) EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 11:12 am by Guest

» Mallu Aunty Clips In 3gp Hq
Rain drops of Clouds(Cut and Kiyo) EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 10:17 pm by Guest

» The Return Of Roger Dalton Older4me
Rain drops of Clouds(Cut and Kiyo) EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 3:21 pm by Guest

» Monamour Full Movie Free Download
Rain drops of Clouds(Cut and Kiyo) EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 2:01 pm by Guest

» ImTOO MP4 Video Converter 5.1.26.1127
Rain drops of Clouds(Cut and Kiyo) EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 12:54 pm by Guest

Rain drops of Clouds(Cut and Kiyo) EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 2:15 am by Guest

Rain drops of Clouds(Cut and Kiyo) EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 2:14 am by Guest

» Mobile Phone Unlocking 2008
Rain drops of Clouds(Cut and Kiyo) EmptyFri May 30, 2014 12:15 pm by Guest

» Hamster Free Zip Archiver 1.1.0.7
Rain drops of Clouds(Cut and Kiyo) EmptyFri May 30, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

Top posters
Kaien Shiba
Rain drops of Clouds(Cut and Kiyo) Vote_lcapRain drops of Clouds(Cut and Kiyo) Voting_barRain drops of Clouds(Cut and Kiyo) Vote_rcap 
Ian
Rain drops of Clouds(Cut and Kiyo) Vote_lcapRain drops of Clouds(Cut and Kiyo) Voting_barRain drops of Clouds(Cut and Kiyo) Vote_rcap 
kidbushido
.Queen Amy.
Miku.
Claire Farron
Elendril
Mazilo Zealm
Kira
Hakudoshi
Affiliates

Rain drops of Clouds(Cut and Kiyo) Nraffi10
Rain drops of Clouds(Cut and Kiyo) Affili2

Our Button:
Contact one of the Administrators if you would like to affiliate. Please make sure that your forum has at least 50 members before requesting.

Rain drops of Clouds(Cut and Kiyo)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cut

Cut

Rain drops of Clouds(Cut and Kiyo) Empty
PostSubject: Rain drops of Clouds(Cut and Kiyo)   Rain drops of Clouds(Cut and Kiyo) EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 10:33 am

Thunder erupted in the nights sky. The darken clouds was screaming out for something. Rain drops slowly began to fall down. Lighting flashed lighting up the sky. "Booom" roared the howl of the clouds thundering forth. Another rainy day as normal.The Hood of his cloak protected him the rain raining downwards on his head. His dread was suffocating being mushed by the hood. His rode was soaked in wet dripping water. Cut steady walked through the stormy weather. Hoping to find shelter from this dreadful water. His eyes soon caught hold of an cave. Dashing for the cave, he made his way inside. He plopped down on top of a smooth rock. Resting from his journey he was exhausted. He pulled his cloak from on top of his body. He tossed the robe on the surface of the cave. His eyes looked out from ,watching the rain fall down. I hope this rain will stop he thought to himself.Cut hated to travel in the rain.

Surround by darkness of the cave he sat there. Cut gave a sign as he reached for a twig and two rocks. Rubing the rocks angst the twig he started a small fire. The fire gave him enough light to see around him as well gave him heat. Looks like I'll be sleeping herehe thought to himself. He stomach began to growl. Man am I hungry. There was a big problem Cut had nothing to eat. The rain would make it difficult for him to hunt anything.
Back to top Go down
Kiyo

Kiyo

PostSubject: Re: Rain drops of Clouds(Cut and Kiyo)   Rain drops of Clouds(Cut and Kiyo) EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 11:00 am

Kiyomi was running very quickly through the forest to reach her training spot. When it rained like this, she always felt an obligation to practice using her Ranton abilities. Despite the fact that it was raining a considerate amount, and it was drenching Kiyo from head to foot, she did not slow down. In fact, she seemed to actually speed up quite a bit. It didn't take long for her to reach the hill, and she stopped quite suddenly. If any onlookers had been around, they definitely would not have been able to see her approaching: it was like she had appeared out of the rain. She stood still for a few moments, glancing down at the woods and heavily forested area. The cave a good twenty feet away was a familiar site, as was the view of the entirety of Kirigakure.

The thirteen-year-old girl let out a long breath before making a handsign and creating a water clone she would be able to spar with. Once her clone appeared beside her, Kiyomi's eyes caught onto something in the cave. There was a light coming from inside, and that was not normal. She squinted her eyes towards the cave and she walked towards the entrance. She and her water clone both approached the cave entrance and they saw a black cloak with red clouds on it. The design was strange and unfamiliar to Kiyomi as she got a little closer. She let her clone walk the rest of the way towards the cave. Approaching from the side, her clone peeked into the cave and saw a strange man sitting by a fire. Is he a trespasser? I've never seen him before.. The clone's eyes narrowed at the man, scanning his figure to see if she could find a village symbol. Where is his headband?

Kiyomi used:
Back to top Go down
Cut

Cut

PostSubject: Re: Rain drops of Clouds(Cut and Kiyo)   Rain drops of Clouds(Cut and Kiyo) EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 11:38 am

Cut placed his brown hands towards the fire. The heat from the fire was warm.It relaxed his skin. The fire distracted his mind that he was hungry and had no food. How did I end up here with no food... man this sucks. He thought to himself. He looked around. He could hear them the sounds of bats. Maybe he could catch one and eat it. If he was lucky he could clash with a bear and have food for a week. he would dine like a king to night. There had to be something living inside the cave.

He then turn to watch the rain once more. [color=orange]Man I wish it would stop[/color], he gave a sigh. There was a faint figure in the rain. He almost mistaken it for two people. But then it came closer. Closer and Closer it approached the cave. A short small figure. A small head soon peeked into the cave. Cut stood there calmly glaring at the head. A little girl he thought. His lips moved showing the diamonds around his teeth "Come here dear girl get out the rain. It's storming out there." He looked the girl up and down. Around her neck sat a head band imprinted with the mist symbol. She could be no more then a genin. "Where your sensei do he know your out here ? " he asked with a soft voice. It was true he was a rouge shinobi but he couldn't harm a child let alone a genin it was angst his moral and aspect of his character.
Back to top Go down
Kiyo

Kiyo

PostSubject: Re: Rain drops of Clouds(Cut and Kiyo)   Rain drops of Clouds(Cut and Kiyo) EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 12:04 pm

Kiyomi could hear a man inside the cave speaking, but she stayed outside and used a jutsu so that she suddenly disappeared from view, just in case the man tried to come outside of the cave. Meanwhile her clone heard what the man said, but she was not stupid enough to trust this strange man. His voice was rather calm and eerie. All the clone did was take a step towards the other side of the cave, this way she was completely in the man's view, and she was vulnerable this way too.

"I don't think my sensei has anything to do with this. Who are you?" she asked, the clone's voice much stronger than both Kiyomis felt. This guy... He's definitely not from around here. Maybe I should tell the village shinobi.. these thoughts were going through the real Kiyomi's mind, but she decided to stay put. She was concealed in the shadows anyways, so its not like he'd be able to tell that the girl he was talking to was the clone. She always liked to find out the facts for herself if she ever got the chance. Hearing things secondhand made them less reliable. At least, that's how she saw it.

Clone Kiyomi decided to add one more thing before he spoke. "And, for the record, I like storms," she said, her bright blue hair in a knot on the back of her head as she put her hands into her hoodie's front pocket. She fingered the kunai in the gray hoodie as she waited to see what the man would say next.
Kiyomi Used:
Back to top Go down
Cut

Cut

PostSubject: Re: Rain drops of Clouds(Cut and Kiyo)   Rain drops of Clouds(Cut and Kiyo) EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 12:27 pm

Cut reached for robe. He lifted his robe throwing down towards the fire, fanning the smoke coming from the fire. He repeated this till smoke build up into. Then his sword first ability came into effect. Using the smoke as a cover for what he was doing he soon smoke soon poof around him forming an copy of him. Cut or the real Cut sued the smoke to go deeper back into the cave where it was dark. The copy remained where he was standing before. The Clone voice soon smoke out "Who am I, Who I am" he shouted echoing his voice through the cave. "The smoke soon started to fade away "I am Cut Ballad, a savior of the world a bringer of peace" He introduced himself. "And who are you child." His Copy or Clone was not real at all as it could move and talk it was only an illusion created by Cut's very own sword. Tell me dear girl have you been to war, have you seen death. I am the man that will put an end to it. I am heir to the Akatsuki." The smoke fade away as he said this showing nothing but his copy standing there. Cut hide away in the darkness of the cave still watching the girl and now his clone. He had no intentions of hurting but he had something else in mind. The clone sat back down on the rock where Cut was sitting before. His swords had many different tricks and this was the first one. His robe laid next to him as smoke was rushing off of it.
Back to top Go down
Kiyo

Kiyo

PostSubject: Re: Rain drops of Clouds(Cut and Kiyo)   Rain drops of Clouds(Cut and Kiyo) EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 12:49 pm

Both Kiyomi and her clone watched attentively as the man began to fan the smoke of the fire. Kiyo and her clone both tensed, although Kiyo let her clone do the actions. Her clone was gripping the kunai in her hoodie as she waited for whatever he was doing. What in the world is he doing?! she asked herself, squinting her eyes to see if she could see through the dense smoke. The clone jumped a little when his voice suddenly shouted out from the cave, introducing himself as Cut Ballad, a 'savior of the world' and a 'bringer of peace'. Her eyes widened a bit at the claim, doubt written all over her face about him being a peacebringer. She had managed to memorize his features perfectly, and she personally thought he looked a tad too... too something. Maybe he was too intimidating or too different looking, but Kiyo could see something in him that was making her doubt he was going to end death and war.

When he mentioned the Akatsuki, Kiyo stilled a bit. She knew about the Akatsuki: after all, who didn't? But she had never before seen a member, let alone the leader. Her blue eyes were now very wary of his movements as the smoke faded away to reveal him just standing by the fire. As he sat down, she considered not answering his inquiry about who she was, but she thought that might not be the best thing in the given situation. She was not one to underestimate people, so the clone answered him. "I am Kiyomi, a member of the Tsuakimazen clan of Kiri," she told him, not letting on that she was a little nervous now that she knew who this man was. The Akatsuki were supposedly an evil group, so the leader must be one of the evillest people in the world of the shinobi. Not to mention one of the most powerful and strong. "What is your business in Kiri?" the clone asked, sounding more confident than before. She remained standing in the torrential rain which, if anything, was only getting worse. A flash of lightning and the rumble of thunder not too far away did not faze her in the least. She loved this kind of weather, anyways.
Back to top Go down
Cut

Cut

PostSubject: Re: Rain drops of Clouds(Cut and Kiyo)   Rain drops of Clouds(Cut and Kiyo) EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 2:29 pm

He was lost in his thoughts for a brief moment. The Akatsuki was once ran by Pein and Madara Uchiha there motivates was built out of hatred and revenge. Cut F. Ballad was a different type of man. He was more like the Hadeo knights he wanted peace on earth. An Europa, a world with out wars and fear. He was after world conquest. Though hos organisation had few numbers they was a still a force to be known.The Akatsuki before him or them was rated as S-rank criminals. Criminal was such an ugly word. that term offend him. What crime did he commit none. Sure he killed a few men for his own protection but was that a crime. Cut plan for the Akatsuki had been thought out for two years now. He was going to use the bijuu was his weapon to reap on the villagers of the bijuu. He was going to let the villages fight among each other. Let the villages be his sword while the akatsuki lurked in the shadows.But somthing was missing he need spies with in the villages to keep an eye on what was going on with them.

"My business I looking for my brothers and sisters, new recruits for the Akatsuki, we are forming.I'm here to start a rebellion in the name of peace." His clone waved his hand over the flames. "I bet you they told you bad stories about the akatsuki, those was true but are lies now. We are not criminals as most people would make us out to be. We are just misunderstood."
Cut began to talk again. They was in fact criminals according to the villages and their kages. "Let me ask you this we have you heard about us attacking anything, not since , Madara Uchiha died. I won't us allow us to fallow for darkness." He soon got up and walked over to closer to the girl.He was careful to remain in the cave not letting the rain touch him. "Be my eyes and my ears and promise to give you what ever you want. Power,money, or what ever you heart desire. The akstuki would be there watching you and keeping you safe at all times. No harm will come your way. All you have to do is be my spy." he gave a friendly smile. He ran his brown hand through his dreads.
Back to top Go down
Kiyo

Kiyo

PostSubject: Re: Rain drops of Clouds(Cut and Kiyo)   Rain drops of Clouds(Cut and Kiyo) EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 3:49 am

Kiyomi listened to what Cut told her, and she was quite wary of him. She wasn't one to automatically trust random people, especially someone who was the leader of such a well-known criminal organization. It was true the Akatsuki had not been heard from in a very long while. She was not at all interested in his offer, but she had to admit that maybe if she stuck around them, they could train her to be more powerful. She'd finally be able to beat her brother and probably anyone else in her village!

Kiyomi shook her head of the thought. When he started coming closer, Kiyomi, although she was hidden from his view, took a few steps back. Her clone remained where she was, listening to his offer. She would have to basically be his spy, and in return he'd give her whatever she wanted. It was true that she was very good with reconnaisance, infiltration, and information gathering missions, but she wasn't completely sure his plans for Akatsuki were all that beneficial to anyone really. Her clone wiped some of her blue hair off of her face, though she was still getting pelted by rain. She noticed that he didn't seem all that eager to come outside of the cave, which she was grateful for.

"And if I refuse?" her clone asked, not moving from where she was. She was actually quite sure something terrible would happen if she refused. She kept her grip on the kunai in her pocket tight, but kept her eyes trained on Cut. He had basically told her the plans of Akatsuki, and she was sure he was smart enough not to let her just go without agreeing to his terms. She wasn't sure if she would accept or not, but wouldn't she be betraying her village if she accepted? The real Kiyomi was also getting pelted by rain, and she shivered, wondering what to do. Maybe she should sneak off to the village and leave her clone here? No, that wouldn't work. She couldn't go that far away from her clone...

I should ask him to train me in return. No jonin in our village can teach me that well. They just aren't very good teachers. All they are there for is to protect us during missions, and then take the credit at the end... Kiyomi thought, keeping her distance from the man in the cave. She was losing precious training time just talking to the guy, but she remained still, knowing she couldn't just ignore his presence.
Back to top Go down
Cut

Cut

PostSubject: Re: Rain drops of Clouds(Cut and Kiyo)   Rain drops of Clouds(Cut and Kiyo) EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 4:17 am

The ceremonial blade of the dragon god was truely a remarkable blade. It's gifts of casting illusions played very well out. This was Cut's favorite out the two swords he owned. The sword would display another ability as the copy of Cut placed his hands together. He began slowly forming hand signs. He then grabbed on to his wrist. "Lighting Blade" he roared as lighting formed around his right hand. He held it down in front of his legs. He most likely would have to scare the child into doing what he asked. The lighting was not real jutsu another illusion played by the sword. He could create an illusion of him casting jutsu that he did not have. Cut often used this toy with his opponents and have them waste chakara on jutsu that would not even harm them.

He lifted his hand up and glared at the girl. He gave her a nasty look, if looks could kill this would be the one to do it. "I have told you too much,you refuse and I'll kill you now where you stand." he threaten the girl. No could know that the akatsuki was still alive.No one could know their plans. If he had to he was going to have to attack the girl. "It would be a shame for you to die at such a young age but our secrete must remain quiet, I can't let you live. So choice wisely." He gave an evil smirk. " Don't think you can out fight me or out run me. Your no match for me child" He slowly took a step closer ready to launch his attack. "I'll ask you once more ,be my eyes and ears,or die here alone where no one will come help you." he began to bluff. One thing was sure he told the girl to much.

The real Cut worried that his illusion would not work he slowly began to make his way back towards where the clone was. His foot steps enoched as he walked. He griped on to his heat gathering blade. She had her choice if she choose wrong he would have no choose but to kill the child. He knew his illusion could not harm her but it could distract her while he launched his true attack. Cut was an very intelligent e fighter. He study people based on how they react towards his illusion and fought angst his copy. Before they realize it was not real it would all ready be to late. they would had wasted energy and Cut would had them all figured out. The foots steps got louder and louder as he walked closer. "I am not alone " the copy said. "You here that my partner is coming he will kill you if I don't. Now tell me child can you match two S- Rank criminals. " he said laughing sinister.
Back to top Go down
Kiyo

Kiyo

PostSubject: Re: Rain drops of Clouds(Cut and Kiyo)   Rain drops of Clouds(Cut and Kiyo) EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 4:56 am

As soon as Cut had started forming handsigns, Kiyomi's eyes widened and she immediately used shunshin to reappear in a tree nearby. She watched from the tree, hidden in the shadows, as Cut shouted out 'Lightning Blade' and he gathered lightning chakra in his hand. Her clone was still just standing there, realizing she had no chance. It didn't matter if the clone was destroyed, so she kept a calm, neutral expression on her face even as Cut gave her a murderous look. The clone stayed still, releasing her grip on the kunai in her sweater pocket, removing both hands from her gray sweater. She dropped both hands to her sides, not making any movement, not even flinching from the Akatsuki leader who was threatening her.

She didn't see much choice in the matter. She heard something from inside the cave, and her head turned to look farther into the cave, but she couldn't see much before Cut regained her attention. Her eyes turned to him as he said he wasn't alone and his partner was coming. Kiyomi's eyes narrowed on the man holding the lightning in a threatening manner, and she gritted her teeth. "You're not very confident of yourself if you think you wouldn't be able to kill me without your partner's help," the clone said to him, her face falling neutral again. "Fine, I'll help you. But, you said you'd give me whatever I want, and I want to become stronger," she told him. She thought about the words once they had left her clone's mouth, and she wondered if she really did want him to train her. He obviously had no problem killing her. "And how do I know you won't just kill me once you're done with me?" she accused, waiting for his answer with baited breath. She was indeed nervous about the second Akatsuki member. It would be difficult if there was just one of them, but there was also another!

The real Kiyomi in the tree was seriously considering just taking the chance of running as fast as she could back to the village. She was positive she'd be able to make it back without any trouble from him. She'd be going pretty fast by the time her clone would disperse into water. But, she knew he would probably kill her at some other point, or even enter the village and threaten to kill her family or something. She stayed put in the tree and watched the scene below. Her unflinching clone was still standing there, completely vulnerable. If they found out it was a mere water clone before she had a chance to run, there would be no chance of escape...

Kiyomi recognized when she would not be able to win in a situation. The only thing left to do was discuss the details with the man. Her clone would last for at least this long. She knew she wouldn't be able to tell anyone about this meeting of hers. She sighed softly, getting comfortable and seating herself upon the tree branch as her clone waited for the man's answer.

Kiyomi Used:
Back to top Go down
Cut

Cut

PostSubject: Re: Rain drops of Clouds(Cut and Kiyo)   Rain drops of Clouds(Cut and Kiyo) EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 5:13 am

The foot steps soon sound closer and closer. The real Cut was making his appearance. His copy smirked "You will become stronger then, we will be watching you, I will make sure you welled trained." he said as he rushed towards the girl. "I will show you I won't harm you." The copy lifed his hand as he dashed towards the girl. He lifted his hand and charged it toward her chest. With him being a illusion his attack and him would just pass right through her. "I'm a ghost" he said faintly before disappearing. At this time the real Cut had made his way back to where he was sitting. He sat back down at the rock looking at the girl. He looked at the gril and gave a warm smile. "Don't believe everything your eyes show you, like the villages they lie." He ran his brown palm over the flames in front of him. "This is where you will meet me when I call for you, you mustn't tell anyone, you are our spy now. Your our a member of are akatsuki family " . Now he had his first spy even though she was young she would do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rain drops of Clouds(Cut and Kiyo)   Rain drops of Clouds(Cut and Kiyo) Empty

Back to top Go down

Rain drops of Clouds(Cut and Kiyo)
Page 1 of 1